The Hobbit - starts filming March 21

It was cool seeing Legolas. I'm curious about the barrels. In the book they were stuck in them until they reached lake town and Bilbo was riding them. Looks like that's not the case now.

HUGE Hobbit panel at Comic Con. Would be nice to be able to go. Hopefully someone will post an audience video shortly afterwards. (HINT HINT @ TORn)

Yeah buddy!

181344_10151006785249701_1471228705_n.jpg

Still no pics of Smaug. Wonder if they are waiting to show a quick teaser of him in a trailer. Benedict Cumberbatch is doing the voice.

It won't happen, but I'd love it if they didn't release any previews of Smaug and just let audiences be surprised next year when they see him.

Smaug won't show up until the second film, so there's no reason to show him in the trailers for this film.. I wouldn't be surprised if they only show us general shapes for the second film's trailer, and we won't really see him in all his glory until the film itself, next Christmas.

As much as I would like to see what Smaug looks like so I can comment on it. I would like to be surprized when I see it for the first time in the movie.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back