New King Arms Thompson M1A1 - Metal Lower Receiver!

Xhiwar

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi there!

Just for any interested parties, I had a hard time finding out whether the new "all metal" King Arms Thompsons had a metal lower receiver or not. There were a lot of rumors and also a lot of people saying that the lower is plastic.

I just got one of these. There are two versions: The cheaper "ultra" version with fake wood and white printed markings on the upper receiver. On this version, the lower receiver is plastic, same as on the Marui and CYMA Thompsons.

Then there's a version with real wood and engraved markings. This version has a metal lower receiver. It says that the metal parts are aluminum and zinc alloy. Not sure what exactly the lower receiver is made of, but it is cold to the touch and a bit heavier than the plastic Marui lower.

So there you have it. Rejoice, fellow all-metal Pulse Rifle builders who can't have a real steel version. Now you can have an all-metal Pulse Rifle including the lower receiver.

Now all I need are my aluminum shrouds and I'm settled. :D

Cheers!
Roman

We're on it...

I'm waiting for ... hopefully aftermarket upgrade kits for existing thompsons, but if I know bidness... they want to try and sell as many full guns as they can before they offer upgrades of just the receiver.

M

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back