Ultimate Captain America Costume build

Looking forward to your pics of the gloves.Still hunting down a good pair myself, the one's I made myself got jacked last Dragon*con :/ good luck with your build! Nice Doc Martens by the way :]

Laamberry:

Sorry to hear that someone took your gloves, that is totally uncool!!!!!!
I put up pics of the gloves hopefully this weekend
And thanks on the Doc's I believe I saw you got the same ones! lol
good luck with the Iron Woman build, looks good so far! lol

Laamberry:

Sorry to hear that someone took your gloves, that is totally uncool!!!!!!
I put up pics of the gloves hopefully this weekend
And thanks on the Doc's I believe I saw you got the same ones! lol
good luck with the Iron Woman build, looks good so far! lol

Yeah it was a really weird situation, not sure why somebody would take gloves of all things. And thanks for the luck! :D Your shield is great by the way.

maybe they have a glove fettish, bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha

and thanks! but I am thinking that I like how crips the colors are on yours way better and it seems much more shiney-er, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!!!! lol

maybe they have a glove fettish, bwaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha

and thanks! but I am thinking that I like how crips the colors are on yours way better and it seems much more shiney-er, shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiny!!!! lol

As soon as the new bobsleds get in, I'll be doing a tutorial on how I make my shields :] Maybe that'll answer your question on why they're so shiny, because for the life of me I can't think of anything I do that's special.

Do agree here. Would love to see one of your tutorials Laamberry. A Captain America shield would be awesome to make. But I'm sure it would never be as amazing as yours.

Ok all,

I added pics of the gloves, they are great and fit perfectly like I was hoping they would. Still not sure if I should add pouches or not to them. One thing though they are a brighter shade of cherry red then the boots.... How ever they do match the red on my shield and the red from the PR jersey I wore in my pic perfectly, before I decide to dye the gloves darker or not I am going to wait for my top from Spidey4Fun to see how well they go with the red stripes.

Any comments or suggestions of course are 100% appreciated from you guys, and thanks for all the help and suggestions so far! Gotta say this has been sooo much fun to do so far, can't wait to put on the finial product and maybe even start on a 2nd outfit for the NYC ComicCon!!!!!

lol!!!!!
Dude, where are the pics of your Iron Man build?!?
You better be ready with it by October!!! I know it is gonna be aweome.....

And if it isnt ready your totally dressing up as the green chick from star trek!

Yup they are, I am probably gonna have to dye them darker, but I am going to wait til I get my top to see how dark I need to dye them.

On a side note, my girlfriend is gonna go with me to the NYC ComicCon!!!!!! Woooo hoooo me!!! And she is gonna dress up too!!!!!!

Buuuuut she is new to our fun filled world, any ideas for a costume build would be very much appreciated!!!! *looking at you Laamberry*

*Update*

I added pics of my mask, huge thanks to Fettster!!!! His work is absolutely amazing!!! If you ever need advice on a mask or someone to design and make one for you, please look him up first!!! Trust me, you wont be disappointed!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back