Ultimate Captain America Costume build

The only thing that bothers me about the shirt you are getting made is that the white bar is in the middle and not the red bar (which is how it is in the comics) otherwise this looks wicked!!

Looking forward to the finished photos!

Sorry if this was mentioned already.. but where did you get the shield?
I have a costume I want to make for next year's Comic Con requiring a Captain America shield. Was it from a member on here?

Hey all! I just got back from NYC and an amazing ComicCon! I will post the pics my girlfriend took of me once she uploads the pics from her camera this week. But I did find a great pic taken of me from Saturday.

DSC9323-L.jpg

i really do like your costume. its the first comicbook style one that doesn't look goofy to me. he always looks so great in the comics and a little piece of me dies inside each time i see a cheesy capt costume. well done

The suit looks great, I am sorry that I couldn't be there this year, I live in New York, but as it happens I was taking my daughter college touring in California last week, we didn't get back until sunday. Maybe next year.

Awesome suit! I looked for every Capt. I could find to see if I could run into you -- I was in my Spiderman from about 11-2 or so. But no luck.

Let me know where you found the pics. Still hoping to find a couple of myself -- lord knows enough people took them! lol

Awesome suit! I looked for every Capt. I could find to see if I could run into you -- I was in my Spiderman from about 11-2 or so. But no luck.

Let me know where you found the pics. Still hoping to find a couple of myself -- lord knows enough people took them! lol

Havok and I also were in costume from 11 - 2:30. There was just way too many people to stay in costume all day and still get to go around and enjoy the comiccon.

for pics, so far i just did google searches for captain america and ny comiccon 2011 cosplay. I know tons of people were taking pics, just dont know where they all are lol!

Deacon: Thanks! i was really happy with how the costume turned out seeing I have been a life long Captain America fan. I got the belt and the pouches from ebay, I did a search for ww2 leather ammo pouches. I wound up getting 2 different kinds of pouches for a better look on the belt.

Rage88: Thanks!

Captain April: Thanks, too bad you weren't there, but California is always fun! And you should defenitly go next year! Havok and I will be there again!

JackAce: Wow, thank you for this compliment, it really means a lot! I have been a Captain America fan since i was a little kid so I really wanted to put all my effort into doing this outfit right!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back