Ultimate Captain America Costume build

When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun...

nacho-libre.jpg

Man, you make me jelious. Captain America has always been my most favorite Super Hero. They should have gotten you for the role. If your not done yet, I can't wait to see the finished product. I'm just starting and I want to make Captain America (from the comics), Wolverine (red and yellow), and Batman.

Very impressive costume! Cap has always been one of my favorite characters. You've got the perfect build for the character and the pieces look really cool together.

Hey all!

Sorry it has been sooo long since I posted... Well my outfit is done and I have been working out hard trying to get in "Captain America" shape! I will be wearing it at the NY ComicCon on Saturday and will post several pics from it on here.

Again I wanted to give huge thanks to Spidey4Fun and Fettster for their amazing work! And thank you to everyone for all the great advice and support!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back