Ultimate Captain America Costume build

That's a tough one, because I don't think many people would recognize the outfit. She could always go over to the dark side and do DC; how about Power Girl or Super Girl?

Can't go wrong with super girl if she doesn't mind going blonde.(if she isn't already) that's a sexy costume :) im in Seattle area, but im working on a.7-8 ft hulk costume. Probably wit be done till next year though. Hoping to hit the emerald city comicon

Yup, that was Saturday and I did see ya there! Sounds like a good idea with the Ultimate Black Widow. Hope to see you there this year, we are gonna go for at least 2 of the days, trying for at least 3

Looking good dude,
I just got my cowl from fettster too.
Unfortunately it won't fit my big head,
guess I gotta go a different route...

Thundrkiss:

Wow, I am really sorry to hear that, that really sucks.

How small is it? With the type of material if it isn't that far off, couldnt you possibly heat and stretch it or no?

I've been trying to find royal blue baseball pants for a while, can't seem to find a site that will sell me only a pair, most want me to buy in bulk. Where did you get yours if you don't mind me asking?

Hey all! Just a quick update, I will be taking pics of the outfit all together, I did dye the gloves a bit but I think I need to make them darker still. I should have pics up by next week! Thanks for the help and advice from everyone in the community, I really appreciate it!

thunderkiss:

Yeah, I tried it on and it looks amazing! Spidey4Fun is the man!

Rikarus:

Thanks! It is gonna suck to shave off my beard, but I gotta do it right for Cap!

MalmeyStudios:

Thanks!

Vorta88:

I will find you the site i got my pants from and send it to you asap!

Omantortuga, it looks like your costume is going to be/is awesome. I'll looking forward to seeing the final product. I am making a captain america costume myself ( more the one with the scales though) and I hadn't thought of using baseball pants. I'll most likely be using navy blue BDU pants by Propper, they seem to work pretty well too. Are those Doc's your using as boots? Where did you get them, they look awesome.

Last edited:
Hey all, sorry for the late updates...

My costume is about 98% dones, still working on the gloves and I want to redo the shield paint job and then put a gloss protection coat over it....

I had pics of me in my costume buuuuuuut my camera got dropped into a pool and everything is now ruined :( But I am having my girl take some new pics of me this weekend so I can post them up here.

On a side note..... I have come up with a new idea..... now stay with me here.... I compete in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu for Team Russell, Atlas BJJ, and Buffalo BJJ around the North East here in the US. I usually wear a long sleeve rash guard (spandex long sleeve top) when I compete. I decided to talk to Spidey4Fun about making an Ultiamte Captain America rash guard for me for when I compete each month. I think it will be madd cool and kinda help me stand out more in the competitions lol! I am thinking the top with a pair of navy blue fight shorts will look very bad @$$, I am sure they wont let me wear my mask, lol! I am hoping to have it by this fall and hopefully post some pictures of me fighting wearing it around that time!

Solops:

I saw your post of your build, it is looking amazing!!! I shopped around some BDU pants at first as well, but there were a bit too baggy in some areas lol, so I went with the baseball pants, they are much more form fitting with out looking like spandex....

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back