Ultimate Captain America Costume build

Thanks MykiiAmore, as soon as I get the suit done, or closer done I will put up some more pics!

PunisherNC:

Thanks man! I definitely am liking the helmet, and that chest armor is beyond amazing!!!!!

Havok69:

Ummmmmmmm noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! I heard that Cap is gonna grow a cool lil beard like mine, and get earings in his next series lol! Hey, it could happen lol

MrJoshKenobi:

Thanks man!

Chimmera30:

Thanks to you too! I have to give all credit on the cowl to Fettster

Fettster:

You the man!!!

Mirrormind:

Thank you thank you!! :)

Oman, I will definitely keep an eye out for you at NYCC this year. I went to the 2010 as WWII Cap (because he too is my favorite hero) but I didnt pull it off as well as I had hoped, I'm too hefty to be a good one. Hopefully this year I will be attending as something more to scale, say the hulk or the thing (which is looking much more likely)

Very nice...I know it's probably the hardest part of cosplay but physically looking the part is a definite plus.

I recently started cosplay and all so I targetted myself towards roles I physically fit. So grats on the look man! Awesome!

On a side note, my girlfriend is gonna go with me to the NYC ComicCon!!!!!! Woooo hoooo me!!! And she is gonna dress up too!!!!!!

Buuuuut she is new to our fun filled world, any ideas for a costume build would be very much appreciated!!!! *looking at you Laamberry*

Just go by hair color; Red hair - Black Widow. Blonde - Ms. Marvel. Brunette - Scarlet Witch...

Looks great so far! Can't wait to see it complete. Have you seen the Ultimates 2 style Helmet PunisherNC sculpted and had cast up?
196651_934350571828_2732782_49523355_841934_n.jpg
Hope he doesn't mind me posting his pics here here, seemed he thought you were talking about this piece when he posted earlier in the thread.
183885_927492260938_2732782_49409944_4175707_n.jpg

182829_927492196068_2732782_49409943_229282_n.jpg

Again PunisherNC if I am out of bounds posting your pics my apologies no disrespect intended.

Last edited:
GeneralJuan:
I was there last year on Saturday, I think I saw you there and took a pic of your costume, I thought it looked great! Hope to see you there this year! If you are going as the Hulk we totally will have to get some pics, lets try to get an avengers pic this year!!!

Terman8er:
Thankyou!

Havok69:
She is looking at characters as we speak, she likes the look of Elektra and X23 so far, I suggested Psylocke as well, but she said her butt would hang out and wast too thrilled with that idea, lol! (I of course didn't see the issue, ha ha ha)

Chicagovader:
Thanks! And yeah I saw the helmet, he did an amazing job on it, something I am definitely interested in. His work is just awesome!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back