Godzilla (2014)

Just over a month away. Looks killer still! At 2:20 we see what looks to be one of the MUTO's mouths open. Very cool. Oh, and did I miss it? What does MUTO stand for?

The more TV spots they release the more this is feeling like a real Godzilla flick,I think it's fair safe to say they're gonna do it right this time.

Prototype is finished!

godzillapoc2.jpg

Last edited:
can't wait.................................................................................its going to be good...... I still remember seeign the org with raymond burr...scared the shzzzz...out of me....

I officially have no complaints about Godzilla's new look after that Courage trailer!!

His feet look awesome, his neck isn't too bulky, he's perfect!

In some ways it's a bit like they took a few of the suits and merged them,Godzilla looks great and there some real dinosaur elements about the look too go and check it out when you see him by the Golden Gate bridge,it makes you think that's how a real giant lizard would look.

Godzilla has character traits too. Appearance is one thing, but how he behaves is also important. The average person may not catch onto that really but G fans know this well. So that remains to be seen.

Here's an interesting thought-compare the size of this Godzilla to the 1998 version,that one would fit ON the bridge this one the bridge looks small,even tiny next to him!

- - - Updated - - -

Godzilla has character traits too. Appearance is one thing, but how he behaves is also important. The average person may not catch onto that really but G fans know this well. So that remains to be seen.

True enough,so far I can see some of that mind not much but there's a few few shots that remind me of the original.

Here's an interesting thought-compare the size of this Godzilla to the 1998 version,that one would fit ON the bridge this one the bridge looks small,even tiny next to him!

There is a regular weekly science segment on an Australian radio station thats been running for almost 20 years now. When the 1998 film was being released they spent some talking about the science of Godzilla.

A question was asked if a creature like Godzilla could exist on Earth. The basis of the question was more about the size of the creature in relation to the earth gravity and the conclusion was that Godzilla would basically crush into a blob under its own mass.

then Hollywood went full retard and created this "Hey we made the G four times larger for your enjoyment!"

movie looks amazing and I will be seeing it, just cant get that 15 year old segment out of my head.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back