Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone !
Steve is back home but it does not reply to emails sent to it!
I wait a few missing pieces to finish a kit Klingon birth of prey a work that a German friend asked me but no response after six months and still no pieces!
I find that to 3000 dollars for a kit, the minimum is to respond to requests !

Michel.

The parts that are "missing" will be replaced. The molds to the BOP were archived in storage. I have not been able to empty the storage to get them because of a bad back. I dont mind replacing lost/missing parts.. just have to get to them as I dont have them on hand. I emailed Michel as much. I will make a effort over the weekend to get help to retrieve the lost.missing parts.

I sold 5 kits and this is the only one with missing parts. I was NOT making any kits or kit parts from my shop from June - Dec 2015. So when i can physically pull the storage I will pull the molds sort cast ship.

Steve

just now.. I reached out to a couple buddies to see if they would help me dig out the molds from the storage unit. If I can get this done Michel I'll cast those parts for you. Will report here when they go out.

Last edited:
Voodoocaster... I'll reach out to Mike and see when the set can be made and sent. Salzo runs the AT-ST parts. I will remind him of your set.

Steve

Sanjays TIE ships out the 23rd. Will post tracking here. Preparing to satisfy the final past due out kits this week. Then onward and upwards.

Ok I expect from you but please try do it quickly because I expect these pieces to complete this kit for my friends ! And he getting impatient! Thank you !

I found one of the boxes on my own today.. got several of the parts cast.. .. gonna get help tomorrow to pull the other box with the light molds and the rear engine parts... Hope to ship out Wednesday..

Voodoocaster PM sent.... your Legs have been ordered and all has been taken care of. Please email Mike Salzo at the address I pm'd you.
Thanks! Again thank you for your amazing patience. Im happy to finally get you taken care of.

LOL... No shipping today fellas! Blizzard 2016 has hit good 'ol Cheyenne Wyoming 10 plus inches of Blizzardy conditions.. 4 foot drifts.... 4 wheel drive got stuck three times... in the drive way! So wife cant go to work and were stranded in the drive way... So forecast is calling snow to let up later today and clear skys tomorrow so Im going to shoot for then SANJAY. Darn you Mother Nature!

Wasn't much else to do buddy! LOL Will see the hospitals explode with newborns!! Took a few days to get everything back to normal.. Post office reports everything caught up so onward with da shipping.

Prop-Fighter replacement parts for BOP will ship Monday. Temperatures are finally normalizing so i'll knock out the pieces you need,

Looks like Steve is making good on his promises. We've been in email contact and he has always responded to me. Yes it's taken a month and an age and been frustrating at times, but I can't complain as he has never ignored me since returning to the rpf.

DRUM ROLL.....He has shipped my TIE and provided a legit USPS tracking number! Furthermore he has also given me an extra surprise gift and shipped it in another box - which was unexpected and very considerate. Another bonus he's given me a few extra parts for my Tie that will make the build unique and very sturdy. I am not someone who will sing praises just on mere words and I don't gush, however looks like Steve has turned over a new leaf and appears to be focusing on his customer base. Once I get the Tie and the gift I will post here.

Steve- thanks,greatly appreciated.

Sanjay

Prop-Fighter your replacement parts have shipped USPS Global Priority.
20160411_161006.jpg20160411_162238.jpg

Thanks
Steve

Hey Steve...wow...I totally haven't been paying attention to this thread. I'm glad most if not all people have been taken care of. Just please don't forget about me. It happens because I haven't said a peep in a few years. Hope all is well.

PM sent Thomas. Thanks for the kind words.. I'm working hard to get the back log taken care of and not ever get behind like that again. Things are better, learned some hard valuable lessons and look forward to new projects in the future.
Thanks a bunch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back