Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lee :cry

What no one will play with you? :lol

Steve is not down, he is just re-focasing. If I had serious problems with Steve I would let him know. We go way back for a bit of ribbing to be just that. That is what friendship is. You know what that is?
George

Hey Lee :cry

What no one will play with you? :lol

Steve is not down, he is just re-focasing. If I had serious problems with Steve I would let him know. We go way back for a bit of ribbing to be just that. That is what friendship is. You know what that is?
George

Yeah friendship, check that, got some thanks. Playtime, yeah, been and done that today, cheers George, your a trooper :).

lee

Good luck Steve. Thanks for all you have done for me, and for all of us. Studio Scale wouldn't be the same without you.

Although it's frustrating on both your and our side, the fact is that your passion to make the real deal studio scale model kits is why guys like me are here. By getting into making studio scale kits, then we can go on to get the confidence to start scratching the models.

I'm totally with you about how this stuff is like crack. It's hard to say no when there's so much fun stuff to be had.

Good luck in the future. It sounds like you have a good plan now.

Hey Steve its good to hear from you and thanks for the update , is there any new news about the Y-Wing kit i ordered over two years ago.

Its not rocket science guys...........:lol.

Please contact me via email sneisen@bresnan.net or phone 303 817 9339 I’d be happy to talk with you.
Respectfully
Steve

Pasted it in for ya'll.

lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update Steve. I think theres a few us that can join you on SS adiction recovery programme. Glad to see you haven't quit the game & look forward to more beautiful work from you.
Take it easy & remeber family always comes first.

Say has any one had any luck getting a hold of Steve i've tried two e-mails and i tried to call him with no luck.

I've talked to him. He's working really hard to get things done. If your trying to get a hold of him during the day you may be out of luck considering he's in a squad car trying to make our streets safe.

I understand Steve has a hard job and it keep him really busy and working on making these's kits must be a pain sometimes thats why i've always try to have patience and support of Steve over the past two years but i worked really hard for the money i sent him and not to have anything to show for it after all this time can really wear on a person and not to hear anything from e-mails and a phone call where i did leave a message with my phone no. hoping he would call me.

So i think you can see how my patience is wearing a little thin.

I've talked to him. He's working really hard to get things done. If your trying to get a hold of him during the day you may be out of luck considering he's in a squad car trying to make our streets safe.

Yeah, hopefully he's out there catching all of the jerks who make promises they can't keep, take other people's stuff and then disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back