Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To add to the i.o.u list.
Here we go.

Ordered and paid 3 months ago and was promised the parts would be send out the following monday,since everything was on hand and ready to ship.

-1x upgrade larger version ROTJ AT-ST leggs.
-a couple of missing AT-ST kit parts.

Hope things will work out this way.
Let's not rush steve since we all want good castings!
A little kick in the bud wont hurt though.

Dave,

Please add me to the list for a Y-Wing kit (new version) as part of the trade for the Tsukuda Hobby Bird of Prey and Excelsior kits that I imported for him from Japan almost two years ago. He used the Bird of Prey for his CG renders of an upcoming SS project he was planning, there is a thread about it here in the SS section. Thanks!

Regards,
Dennis

Steve Neisen's backlog list:

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould (wings currently being remoulded)
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid (I'm releasing an updated version soon which I'll honor for Steve's deal with you Tim if you want to wait it out).
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Scott Graham missing shuttle tyderium kit parts

Last edited:
Guys, please send me your screen names along with your real names and paypal IDs. Steve can only verify your items based on the paypal transactions. Some of you guys he knows by your real names so it will help us all out.

GF, verify the shuttle tyderium situation. That one doesn't ring a bell.......supposedly two other kits instead.....do I have it wrong?

Oh and by the way, there has been progress on the Red Jammer Y wing......apparently he does have all of that master pattern in hand and is currently moulding it already. This is news to me at least. :)

Dave

I just talked to steve and he is going to take care of what he owes, He has a plan to get all that is owed and he will come through. He has others helping him to get these all caught up. He is going to take care of the oldest owed to the newest in that order.

Just call him if there is a problem, something I should have done and didn't....I know he is busy and so are everybody else. Lets give the man the benefit of the doubt and he will come through.
Mark

Last edited:
GF, verify the shuttle tyderium situation. That one doesn't ring a bell.......supposedly two other kits instead.....do I have it wrong?

Dave

Hello Dave, thanks for helping out!

I originally ordered the Shuttle from REL, as a favor to me to get the improved version Steve fixed it up with REL so he could make me the new Tydirium kit.

GFollano

Hey guys,

just got a lengthy email from Steve. He described in detail what he has planned in terms of clearing the situation and who is actually involved in helping him accomplish that goal. An impressive list, with a lot of names that are big in the industry.

ATM I don´t have any doubt that this will work out.

Just for the record:

As usual in this kind of situation I ask members who have no deals with Steve to stay out of this thread. Anyone ignoring this request and making remarks that may be seen as disrespective, disruspting and overall don´t belong here, mainly because they don´t really help, might face an official warning or infraction.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Last edited:
Steve emailed me to talk X-Wings in November 2001 and to ask for reference on a particular hero X-Wing as he was working on a commission build up. In exchange, he offered to send "400 pics of the 32" falcon, red 3 and the y-wing I took at the Denver Celebration on CD."

I sent Steve a disc containing about 150 closeup images of that hero X-Wing model and he wrote saying he'd already mailed his reference CD in return. Steve thanked me for the pics and later posted images of his build-up and its "100% accurate" finish, but I never actually received the reference he promised, and Steve ignored the emails and PMs I sent him asking about it. Eventually, I gave up trying.

Dave,

I'm waiting for Richard to get back to me on what he can provide to complete the shuttle - waiting to hear back. I know for sure I'll need the longer shuttle guns from Steve, because his are different than Richard's were.

I haven't heard back from Steve since I emailed him again recently with the needs, so I'l l follow it up here.

Ok...a follow up. Just heard from Richard. I can scratch the part on top of the center wing and he can take care of the rest.

All I need is two of the long guns for the shuttle. Resin+brass co-molded. That's all please.

Steve Neisen's backlog list:

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould (wings currently being remoulded)
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid (I'm releasing an updated version soon which I'll honor for Steve's deal with you Tim if you want to wait it out).
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
13. Scott Graham Shuttle kit main guns
14 Gort Various kits in trade....to be agreed
15 neojun77 TIE and Interceptor with metal armatures
16 Barry Joe Snowspeeder gun parts
17 Nakedbrain TIE Standard, TIE Interceptor (7 yr wait)

Last edited:
Sorry Scott, I've been trying to determine if they are called the main guns or the quad wing mount guns...........I don't want to post the wrong part man. And people keep interrupting me every single time I try to look the freaking thing up.........LOL. You'd think these "dental patients" would bugger off for 5 minutes..........he he. Verify for me if it's the main or the wing guns that are missing. The post you wrote is kinda foggy on that. :)

I have one more for the IOU list:

Back in 1/10 I received my TIE kit with the hero stars, when I was supposed to receive the standard full wings. Steve was supposed to send the standard wings and I would send him the stars, but I never received them.

Maybe as a token of trust in steve's good intensions ,anyone that is listed here in the IOU list and that is interrested in ordering the "red jammer" kit could be put on Steve's "SURE TO GET A CASTING" list.
Just a thought!

Maybe as a token of trust in steve's good intensions ,anyone that is listed here in the IOU list and that is interrested in ordering the "red jammer" kit could be put on Steve's "SURE TO GET A CASTING" list.
Just a thought!

Let´s just work on the list, no need to add anything on top of that. I think Steve already has a pretty much full table of working away the back log, I don´t think there is room to think about any future projects atm.

Please keep this thread on target.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back