Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viceland, Sorry buddy I didn't get the info... I have it now with your bump. I checked my email and texts from Dave on the 12th I have one but your information is not in it. Regardless the hull is ready and will ship priority mail to the addy provided first thing in the morning. I will PM you tracking.

Steve

Guys! The Polar Vortex wreaked havoc on production these past several weeks! I finally invested and have environmentally controlled shop to work from! 70 degrees year round baby! No more Wyoming winters to slow me down! Matter of fact its 6 degrees outside and snowing and I'm warm in the shop working.. think I'm gonna like this. The two EP bodies just have to be shipped will take care of that this week... now that I'm back up running. I finally received the virtual Koolshade from the printer.. $1100 bones later I think I have what I need to make the new hero TIE wing inserts!! Mike Salzo is sending me some patterns back and will be finishing the owed list once these get molded. I want to that you guys for the opportunity to fulfill my back log. Been seeing great stuff coming out of here.. very impressive.. lots of talented artists on this forum. Will report back NTL Wednesday.

Just thought I'd drop in with an update and say Steve came through and finally got me the final set of Dropship parts I needed - thanks Steve…! The castings are top notch...

Now, on to my assembled ship, hehehe :p

0123small.jpg

Last edited:
I'm so glad I found this thread!

Uh, because of ... ?

Are you, too, owed something?

That being said, I am glad that the list was shrunken down and to see that all the hard work that several people put into this issue has paid off and that we might see more future work from Steve here on the RPF.

No, no, nothing like that. I've always wanted to get a kit from Steve. but it seemed impossible at times. Now, that I found a thread he's on and his FB page I might have a chance now at owning a SS TIE!

No, no, nothing like that. I've always wanted to get a kit from Steve. but it seemed impossible at times. Now, that I found a thread he's on and his FB page I might have a chance now at owning a SS TIE!

I suggest you read a thread from the beginning before making another post like your previous one. This thread here is way different from a lot of threads because it was started due to the severe issues created by Steve generating a backlog of orders that went back several years and, if not resolved like it´s been done (and still is/needs to be done), would have led to a ban of one of the most prolific kit makers around. Caveat emptor. I really hope that we won´t hear any more stories like those collected here in the thread.

I suggest you read a thread from the beginning before making another post like your previous one. This thread here is way different from a lot of threads because it was started due to the severe issues created by Steve generating a backlog of orders that went back several years and, if not resolved like it´s been done (and still is/needs to be done), would have led to a ban of one of the most prolific kit makers around. Caveat emptor. I really hope that we won´t hear any more stories like those collected here in the thread.

I read a bit but I'll go back and read the rest. Thanks for caring enough to let me know, I appreciate it!

Viceland, Sorry buddy I didn't get the info... I have it now with your bump. I checked my email and texts from Dave on the 12th I have one but your information is not in it. Regardless the hull is ready and will ship priority mail to the addy provided first thing in the morning. I will PM you tracking.

Steve

Never did get that tracking number, by PM or otherwise...

Yes Koolshade has arrived and been moulded properly.........FINALLY...........and so the completion of the ties is priority.

Been trying to contact Steve via email and Facebook and received nothing. Really try to close my deal with him which dragged on overly long. Steve, please reply? Thank you very much. Kk from Hong Kong.

I'm trying to reach Steve for a kit already paid for but no kit. i'm in the UK. Another modeller from Australia (contacted me and asked if I'd heard anything from Steve about my kit) has been trying to reach Steve for months about a kit he's been owed for over a year. We're not talking about £20 or £30 kits here.....very unprofessional. How can I consider going ahead with a $5K + kit if he can't deliver on the simple ones....not good! Anyone heard from him?

No.

(The RPF: The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 6 characters.) WTF?

KK has been contacted and taken care of. Sciford Please provide me the details about the kit your missing at sneisen@bresnan.net. I do not have any record of this user name being owed. Also the user name of the person from Australia who is missing their kit. If it checks out I will take care of it as I always do. Faulk I've answered the email you sent. When you send the exact same email every day Im not going to reply to them all. Your TIE wingstars will be shipped as soon as the brackets are ready. I need the standard wings back though. Will report here once this is taken care of.
Steve

Also just for note

Ive shipped 40 1/350 K'Tinga's over the past 4 months with an average delivery time once payment is received is 2.5 days! Money was not taken unless the kit is ready to ship period. I had one package not scanned in customs heading to the UK. Ive filed a trace but they said a claim cannot be filled till 30 days. Ive offered a refund. I worked to hard to try to get everything caught up and have just a few kits to take care of.. have demonstrated awesome delivery practices since then. I will take care of these matters as I always have. Upfront and honestly.

Last edited:
Publicly Apology to Steve Neisen. I've just been in touch with him and I think everything's been sorted. I have a number of situations happening at the moment here which is sending my stress levels thru the roof - I had no business reporting that which I did here.

Chris, No worries brother. I figured it was you and the UK K'Tinga... after reading more. I am happy to report the additional package that was shipped with on the same day finally arrived in its destination in Australia!! Very happy customer.. to bad they normally do not post. I'm glad we got this straightened out.. I will email you the tracking. I wanted to add I believe this is indeed the place to report unfair business practices. This forum offers collectors a safe haven from being ripped off. There are a great group of guys here willing to fight the good fight for you. Sometimes it gets out of hand but for the most part if folks need things looked into the RPF is a good place to start. Apology not required my friend but thank you for your gesture. Like I said I'm working hard to make good things I've done in the past and have changed everything about my business to the better. Quality kits, Timely delivery and good communication. (Still working on the third one!) Always room for improvement on all fronts!!! The virtual Koolshade pattern has been molded and cast!!! It is now being assembled for the pattern for the Hero TIE fighter... will post pictures in a couple weeks!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back