Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Owed list forwarded: We're nearly there folks! 6 guys to go. Steve is pulling the EP bodies out today so those will be done shortly and the rest is just various TIE stuff. As you already know, the TIE standards are awaiting resin koolshade..........the hero kit is ready to roll and he has koolshade in hand now. So that will go out quickly as well. We're almost home! Big thanks to Steve and Mike for digging in and working all this stuff out. As you can see from the list, we've come a long long way.

2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
21 Viceland Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius replacement Escape Pod body
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings

Last edited:
Good to see you here Steve, when all is made good buddy, ill be up for being a std TIE customer, great work all of you!

Lee

Vaderdarth could you please put me back on the list.
Steve e-mailed me today about the owed parts,..but i have not received anything yet.
I really would like to stay on this list until i receive all that is owed.
Thanks

My name is not on the list either. It was once but it was erased for some reason. However Vaderdarth did reassure me a long time ago (I still have the PM's) that I'd get mine. I wonder if I'm gonna get one? I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. However, if it is delivered I will come back on here and praise Steve like crazy and be very vocal in supporting him. I understand that things get screwed up. I'm guilty of it myself. So as long as I get it eventually I'll be more than happy.

Jim
You are not on this list because our TIE deal was not conducted here on tbe RPF. I have not forgotten your kit.. as indicated above I'm waiting for the resin koolshade then will satisfy owed TIEs. Hang in there were close for this kit to be finally ready..

My name is not on the list either. It was once but it was erased for some reason. However Vaderdarth did reassure me a long time ago (I still have the PM's) that I'd get mine. I wonder if I'm gonna get one? I guess I shouldn't hold my breath. However, if it is delivered I will come back on here and praise Steve like crazy and be very vocal in supporting him. I understand that things get screwed up. I'm guilty of it myself. So as long as I get it eventually I'll be more than happy.

Okay, excellent! Thank you very much for addressing and explaining that Steve, and I'm glad you acknowledged that publicly here, as I did not know the reason for my being dropped from the list. Very fair enough, and I appreciate the fact that you are also acknowledging here in public that I will be getting a kit. That's GREAT!!!!! I really appreciate it! Listen bud, if you deliver I will PRAISE YOU as much as I can when the kit is delivered! I look forward to doing a review on your behalf and praising your kit if it is as good as promised! I also hope someday to get a Y-wing from you too if you still do those.

As I said I can understand delays, even those that take years, but as long as I get what was promised eventually, I'll be a happy camper and I will let it be known! :)

Ummm.... any idea when I will actually get my kit? I was told months ago that it would just be a few weeks. I don't mind that but can you give me a rough date to hope for?

:)

I'm looking forward to the kit like you can't believe! When it arrives I will immediately take pictures of the high quality parts and post them right here to prove to people that I got what was promised! I want to do all I can to promote people who produce high quality kits like yours! Don't worry, I will give a very honest review!

:)

Thanks.

Last edited:
Could be just weeks.. I was told the virtual koolshade has been sent to the print house.. this stuff is an exact match to the original and once painted looks the part. once its done I'll snap a mold and make 24 pieces then cut those to the shapes of the screen used on the TIE wing. they will be mounted on a core then molded. Once complete the tie will have a wing one piece core that you paint semi gloss black and sandwich the hero wing stars on.. trim in H beam (.250) presto.. the computer test model looks great.. Thanks Jim I look forward to your review and satisfaction of all owed kits.

Dave could you please put me back on the list?(No.15)
I didn`t get any mail from Steve.

Steve PM sent

Last edited:
Just got a tracking number from Steve for my (and other's) Dropship parts - woohoo...

Great to see things moving in the right direction!

dinokidsawesome.gif

dxohwow.gif

babyohhellyeah.gif

rockinout.gif

applause.gif

potterclap.gif

dogohmyfg.gif

More info on this later gotta run

But this is just a hint of much that has been in the works regarding a new & improved TIE offering

we call it: Virtual Kool Shade !Virtual_KoolShade_3.jpg

more on this later,

Attachments

• Koo_Shade_8.jpg
    Koo_Shade_8.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 120
  • Virtual_KoolShade_6.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_6.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 270
  • Weave_6.jpg
    Weave_6.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 274
  • Koo_Shade_2.jpg
    Koo_Shade_2.jpg
    288.4 KB · Views: 261
  • Koo_Shade_7.jpg
    Koo_Shade_7.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 208
  • Koo_Shade_9.jpg
    Koo_Shade_9.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 266
  • Koo_Shade_13.jpg
    Koo_Shade_13.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 206
  • Virtual_KoolShade_1.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_1.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 181
  • Virtual_KoolShade_2.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_2.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 267
  • Virtual_KoolShade_3.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_3.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Virtual_KoolShade_4.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_4.jpg
    232.4 KB · Views: 256
  • Virtual_KoolShade_7.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_7.jpg
    333.1 KB · Views: 268
  • Virtual_KoolShade_8.jpg
    Virtual_KoolShade_8.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 240
  • Weave_3.jpg
    Weave_3.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 261
  • Weave_4.jpg
    Weave_4.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 229
  • Weave_5.jpg
    Weave_5.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 249
That looks hella sweet. From something Steve posted earlier I mistakenly thought there might have been a problem with this. Sometimes I am very happy to be wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back