Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, is anybody in contact with steve? I commented in this thread before but still no reply and I am waiting for more than 2 years for a SS snowspeeder kit.
Could I be placed on the owed list as well?
Thanks Marco

Viceland, steve located the EP body moulds and is pulling them for you now. I'll keep ya posted.

MACvdh, I forwarded your claim to Steve. :)

Dave

So seeing as Steve still won't reply and is now working on a these other projects, Titan, EFX etc Can I get out on the list again Please Dave. Coming up to two years of empty promises. Stuff ready to ship two years ago etc. last time I heard from Steve was February and two items were.... You guessed it boxed and ready to ship. What I'm owed is as follows:

1x Buck Rogers Thunderfighter
1x ESB AT ST or Tie Interceptor
1x other Model that I won't mention as I'm not sure where it's at.
1x replacement canopy for the Shuttle Tydirium.

If you could update the List please Dave as its getting to the point that if Steve has time to work on all this new stuff then he ****ing well has time to post mine.

Much appreciated.

Simon.

Dave if you have given up on this man I totally understand and thanks for helping out. If you can get through to Steve tell him I'll take the Thunderfighter molds and be done with it. If not then I want either what I sent him or the Models owed ... Something at least or I'm going to send all my PM's / emails to these guys. His lack of responsiveness is really taking the ****.

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Sorry, just saw this. I wanted to get the instruction thread going this summer but have had the kids way more than i expected. In addition to that i am getting ready for the Jersefest show exhibit so i am tuning up some of my old models to bring. I will get the instructions going right after that in early Sept. I am still waiting for the koolshade surrogate, but the guy that was doing it for me has dropped off the face of the earth, hope he is OK.

Once i get to Sept and my youngest daughter starts preschool i should be back to a much more normal and consistent work mode (keeps fingers crossed) and will do my best to get the instructions done. Once those are done I can be sure that everyone has all they need to complete the kit. The pattern kind of fell into my lap so i am not yet an expert on the shuttle, but hopefully thru doing the instructions i can iron out the last wrinkles in my knowlege.

thanks
mike

Mike, do you know when the missing Shuttle parts will be shipped?

Ah if only somebody would bake that koolshade pie......might enlist Obi Wan Gordon Ramsey to help the Tie along........

Had a dream with a post saying 'mslz22 - Tie Fighters shipped'......what's another three years between friends.....

Cleared some space, sorry....I do have your wings so PM me your address again, i may have just deleted it making room. Sorry it took so long, summer was not great for casting but it has cooled down, and more important humidity is under control now.

I have been casting up my own SS shuttle to start the instructions in the next week or two. I will mention it here and cover it in the instructions as well but there is an interior kit in the works, a couple versions actually. First will be based on the full size set and have either a rebel crew or imperial crew. Also want to have a SScale version available at some point as well. Both will include cockpit glass.
mike

Hey Mike 'mslz22',please clear your inbox,cant send you PM!!

DON

The Tie Fighter situation is getting ridculous now....we're already well on our way towards the end of the year and still nothing - I'm not attacking anyone but I am getting a mite tired of hearing all of the 'wait guys good news is coming for you tie guys,...yada...yada...yada". I know stuff takes time to produce but for goodness sakes over 4 years for me??? Koolshade, pies being grown- is anyone effing baking anything or are we just forgotten???. I wish I could fly out to where a certain Police Officer resides and read him his Miranda Rights....give up on Studio scale...

He owes me koolshade also, I have tried to contact him and I get know answers back. I bought a tie 4 months back and I was told I would get the koolshade, but nada. Steve shouldn't promise what he don't have.

He owes me koolshade also, I have tried to contact him and I get know answers back. I bought a tie 4 months back and I was told I would get the koolshade, but nada. Steve shouldn't promise what he don't have.

Good to hear from you Prop-collector- now Koolshade is the limiting factor it seems on all fronts. So anyone else? I recall from Dave's list there was Gatorbait as well waiting for a std tie like me. Who else? Tie fighter roll call please...I am happy for the Shuttle people, sincerely, but the Tie guys have been waiting patiently and deserve a little more attention please, we have paid in good faith and waited long enough....Thanks.

I can only comment on the shuttle and the Tie projects for now. The shuttle guys only got delivery because i purchased the pattern from Steve, not because the shuttle leapfrogged any Tie orders.

As far as the Koolshade goes, Steve is just as anxious to get his hands on it as anybody, out of anything in his owed list it is the one thing that is really out of his control. It was supposed to be in his hands months and months ago, but it's not. I don't know inside details as to why, so i am not blaming anyone involved, I just know it's not in his hands.

I've sent him like 10 Tie hull sets, he has wing star molds, but no Koolshade.

I really can't comment on any other owed stuff as i have no knowledge of any of the rest of it.
mike

I can only comment on the shuttle and the Tie projects for now. The shuttle guys only got delivery because i purchased the pattern from Steve, not because the shuttle leapfrogged any Tie orders.

As far as the Koolshade goes, Steve is just as anxious to get his hands on it as anybody, out of anything in his owed list it is the one thing that is really out of his control. It was supposed to be in his hands months and months ago, but it's not. I don't know inside details as to why, so i am not blaming anyone involved, I just know it's not in his hands.

I've sent him like 10 Tie hull sets, he has wing star molds, but no Koolshade.

I really can't comment on any other owed stuff as i have no knowledge of any of the rest of it.
mike

Thanks for responding Mike. As I said I'm not attacking anyone, not interested in doing that. It's just that after such a protracted period of waiting my patience is wearing thin. Also I'm not bothered the Shuttle guys are getting their stuff, the outsourcing strategy has worked and calmed the natives so to speak. I just think with nobody standing up for the silent tie minority that it's losing momentum towards a final resolution. Again nobody knows the whole story and I could wrong and steve might be 'anxious' to get this sorted, but quite frankly I don't really care what the story is, I paid for a kit and expect it to be in my hands within a reasonable time. Yes I know you dilligently sent across the hulls, well one thing we can be assured of is that they're steadily warping. Thank god for hair dryers I say..

Sanjay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back