Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys, just a quick update, I got a little sidetracked by our blizzard but i am actively pouring shuttle molds daily at this point. I have been since Monday. There are a lot, lot of parts but i am making progress.
thanks
mike

Probably too soon to ask - wondered if the Tie is further along at all?

Had to give up my pre-order for the efx Tie...so hoping this will be on the horizon...

I will try to check in on ties when i talk with Steve. He has the hull sets from me so it's just a matter of the wings.

Shuttle molding is progressing well, may run out of rubber tomorrow but more on the way for monday, it will wind up costing almost a grand just to mold it...
mike

Shuttle molds very close to being done guys, casting of the first owed kits should start this weekend....
thanks
mike

Molds for the shuttle are 95% or better done. I have only a few trivial molds to finish. In the meantime I have started to cast what i can.
thanks
mike

Thanks, getting there....almost all the big stuff is molded and i am casting when i can, we are still hit and miss on the weather and there may not be school tomorrow for the kids so i may lose yet another day of work. But for the 2 owed shuttles, those should be done within a week or so. Then onto molding the ROTJ AT ST
mike

Shuttle molds are done. I have the majority of the 2 list owed kits cast up. Few molds need to post cure for a couple of days then I will finish those up. Hope to ship them out within a week. I am starting the ROTJ atst molds.....
mike

Yes, but a limited amount of kits. There are 2 owed kits and a couple of "thank you" kits, plus one for me and one for Steve, so i am thinking i will only take like 10 orders maybe. I will start a JY thread soon but you can PM me in the meantime...
mike

Will there be Shuttle kits available to purchase?

Nothing on Tie Fighters then? Dave- has the wing been built yet at all, koolshade issues resolved...? Here's hoping....

Thanks

Is this thread still read by Steve Neisen?

Anyway, I am KK from Hong Kong. Our deal goes back to 1999.

Steve can you send me an email at kwunkit@gmail.com? I have not heard from you for yet another year. I still believe that you would make this right.

Please respond.

KK

We are still working on a solution for the koolshade on multiple fronts, one of them will work out soon.

Just a reminder that Steve has plenty of Tie hull sets from me so once the wings are done those should go quick. Steve should have a couple of molds of the wing stars done by the end of this week so it will just be the cast koolshade for the standard kits that need to get figured out. I am hoping that any hero tie orders will go out as soon as possible...
mike

Resolution is coming shortly folks, be patient just a tad longer. Steve is now working on this stuff around the clock. :)

Hot diggity HELL YEAH!

Wingstars are shipping, my fellow TIE Builders-to-be!

Mine just landed, and he said all other remaining owed wings will hit in the coming days. He has multiple sets of wingstar molds going - seriously excellent work here - undercuts galore, CRISP parts, FLAT backs... I am impressed.

Great work, Steve!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back