Nice-N Model Design message to all Studio Scalers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

if you take the time and have a look at the history of this thread, the list was created just about eight weeks ago. So I have to say that we are indeed making progress. It could be faster, but I´d say if we keep this pace up, all open deals according to the list should be finished within the next 12 months.

Please don´t diminish the progress we have achieved so far, since it´s the most that we have seen in quite some time.

Since Steve eats crow and delivers stuff, there is no need for posts that aren´t helping to solve this in any way.

Thanks goes to Dave for maintaining the list.

Michael
RPF staff

Update

JPolacchi got his order filled, there are two overseas that also got theirs shipped and we are waiting for confirmation on those from the buyers. Progress is definitely being made.

He's also completed the project that was holding him up (that project wasn't on this board)

Next comes the TIEs and Ys. He says those should go very quickly. This is definitely NOT gonna drag on for months and months. I spoke to Steve last night and things are looking up.

1. 79 Daytona Y Wing (new version not yet released)
2. ave4uevoli Hero TIE with Koolshade new mould
3. Lazyeagle Standard TIE, Interceptor, Y wing.
4. Gatorbait9696 TIE and Interceptor
5. raiders Shuttle Tyderium, TIE Standard armature, Interceptor with armature.
6. Ketzer.com SS Probe droid
7. GF Interceptor, Shuttle Tyderium, TIE pilot and wing parts.
8. voodocaster upgrade ATST ROTJ larger legs, missing kit parts from ATST ROTJ.
9. uncannyx New Y wing kit, in trade for excelsior/bird of prey import kits (2yrs ago)
10. Jedimaster Replacement cockpit canopy for Shuttle Tyderium
11. Apophis ATST ESB, or any other kit
12. -... . .- --.. Falcon Red3 and YWing pics on CD
13. Scott Graham (order now filled)
14 Gort Various kits in trade....to be agreed
15 neojun77 TIE and Interceptor with metal armatures
16 Barry Joe (Order now filled)
17 Nakedbrain TIE Standard, TIE Interceptor (7 yr wait)
18 Cosmic-X 2x 1/12 Warrior Bugs
19 VOS 2 kits
20 JPolacchi (order now filled)
21 Viceland TIE Interceptor, ESB ATST, Escape Pod replacement hull
22 Satazius TIE Interceptor, replacement Escape Pod body
23 Wshe TIE Interceptor with armature
24 JLinNY standard TIE Wings, he will send stars back to steve when he receives the wings
25 Mbmfarland Interceptor plus Armature
26 Darth Kukiman few finished SS models
27 incomplete ESB AT-ST - missing legs detail parts.

Dave :)

Last edited:
After this backlog is taken care of 100% He won't be creating another wait list. In fact, he won't sell anything that's not in hand and ready to ship. :)

If he has 5 to sell, he sells 5, no more no less.

After this backlog is taken care of 100% He won't be creating another wait list. In fact, he won't sell anything that's not in hand and ready to ship. :)

If he has 5 to sell, he sells 5, no more no less.

That's cool. Well, I guess I'll have to be Johnny on the spot in order to get one then. :lol

I'm not saying he will be limiting the quantity, I'm saying he will limit the sales to what is on hand at the time. That way he might sell 5 of this as they are boxed and ready to go............then in another two weeks he has 5 more or something like that. It's all about not selling something you don't have. Hobbyists tend to set this trap for themselves and have great intentions of meeting their demand..............but real life typically screws that up. So the only way to avoid it is do multiple smaller runs and let the sales be dictated by what you already created........not what you will create in the future.....See???

I got that but, I was just saying I'd better be ready to go when he's got some so I won't miss that run and have to wait who knows how much longer for the next run because, like you said, life gets in the way. :)

Thought I'd respectfully repost this request from the RPF staff, in case anyone here missed it the first time:

As usual in this kind of situation I ask members who have no deals with Steve to stay out of this thread. Anyone ignoring this request and making remarks that may be seen as disrespective, disruspting and overall don´t belong here, mainly because they don´t really help, might face an official warning or infraction.

Thanks,
Michael
RPF staff

Sorry, I am posting from my phone and didn't realize I was responding on this particular thread. I'll stop now going forward. :$

I have now heard from Steve and got a tracking number for my item, which shipped yesterday.

Thanks,
Smally.

Last edited:
Sorry no updates until july 2nd from me, I'm on vacation with family. Last I spoke with Steve, still diggin away at backlog. I'll post as soon as possible fellas. :)

27) missing ESB AT-ST parts have been received. Thank you, Steve!
You can remove me from the list .

Model kit now received. Happy with the kit, but that's about it.

All my thanks go to Vaderdarth for getting involved and helping us out with this. Thanks again buddy.

Smally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back