Assassin's Creed Altair and Custom Assassin's Costumes WIP

Prince NEO

Sr Member
So I finally got the material to start making this costume, so me and Shade and our friend Ken started sewing it together.

Here are some pictures of it in progress, special thanks to Geektress for making her costume so well it made me want to make mine again.

And thanks to Ken for teaching me how to Sew with a machine and helping sew it.

Also, ignore that Creeper Shade in the background, he was holding the test cumby in place and helping take pictures for this.

Last edited:
Re: Assassin's Creed Altair Costume WIP

Dude, next time, let me use MY phone for the pictures. My camera, though it's not the best, is better than yours.

Okay, as I took the pictures, I'll make the update for Neo. Apologies in advance for cruddy cell pix, we'll have better ones soon. These pictures hardly do it justice.

0129111938a.jpg

0129111941b.jpg

0129111941c.jpg

0129111940a.jpg

0129111941a.jpg

Thanks for adding the pictures, Now Yofee has to make the right side match the left side before we can start on the good cumber-bun.

Hmmm, when you stop using 'FTW' and text talk like that, then you can complain about one letter missing from a word.

:thumbsup

Updates:

Sash is almost done, the main robe just need the trim and to finish the seam down the center.

Love the angled shot by Shade with the light, it reminds me of eagle vision when Altair is siting on benches

Looks like a good start... don't forget to get it dirty looking though... Altair lived in the sand ;)

...kind of makes me want to revisit mine :[

Okay, so we are going to surprise the owner of our local gaming store by sending a troop of assassin's after him, his mother thinks it will be great.

So here are my designs for Yofee and Shade, Yofee's is more Gothic/Ezio like and Shade's is more traditional.

Feel free to take the sketches and add too/improve upon them, neither are planned with weapons due to time constraints.

Last edited:
And here are some update pictures from my house now that the main robes are finished and have been moved there for the time being.

Last edited:
Thanks, sadly, you can't see the line sewn in because of the crummy cell phone camera, but when the "Bib" that attaches to the hood is done I'll bust out the real Camera and make sure the pictures are good quality.

Thanks, and here are some pictures of the costume with the sword, the bib is at Yofee's and pictures will include it tomorrow and possibly the hood too if we can get it done in time.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back