Nerf Gun Props? YES!

JohnsonArms

Sr Member
Hope you guys enjoy the stuff I do. I have a 7 year old so they idea to work on nerf guns just occured to me about 6 months ago. I now have a shop where I work on orders and projects - usually about 5-7 hours a day after work and on weekends. It's never going to make me rich, but if it provides me a fun hobby and some extra cash for the family, I'm a happy man :)

IMG_5666.jpg

just a little .99 cent toy grenade. I liked the cast and thought it would look cool painted up!
IMG_5664.jpg

Auto Pistol Goodness
IMG_0989.jpg

WIP - Boba Fett blaster by hasbro 3/4 scale (I need a source for full sized replica casts!)
IMG_4695.jpg

Previous Fett blaster I did a while back
IMG_5648.jpg

Gasparilla Pirate Fest is coming up this weekend in Tampa. Had to make a few pistols for the event! (Cast resin, no metal)
IMG_5613.jpg

Standard issue Stormtrooper Blaster - Hasbro 3/4 scale
IMG_5592.jpg

Nerf Longshot - Modded up! :)

Nice!! I've got to find a pic of my modded Nerf Vulcan cannon... went the mad scientist route with it.

Yes please! I love seeing other styles on these nerfs :) I'll try to dig up a few of the ones I've done. you might like what I did with the ugly shield that comes with the automatic stampede :)

IMG_5462.jpg

This was at about 60% done. Cant find the final photos! :)

IMG_4738-1.jpg

Further back in the project, but a better shot of the shield. Yep, I melted a bullet hole in it, hehe.

Here are a couple of longshots that I did.
The first one, I didn't really mod too much, however I did body fill every screw hole, and logo.
Sanded the heck out of the entire thing, and painted it.
The second one I had a lot of fun with.
I didn't worry too much about smooth surfaces as I wanted it to look really beat up.
Scott
IMG_0790.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg
http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y93/falken108/nerf%20longshot/#!cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Exceptional work! I've got a box full of guns (for the grandson of course!) waiting for the time to paint.
Could you do a tutorial on the weathering you do? It's kick-ass!!

Great paint jobs! I especially like the last pic in your first thread that shows the effect from gas escaping the vents. Have you left the screw holes unfilled in order to reassemble after painting?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back