Nerf Gun Props? YES!

Hey guys,

I posted a few photos a couple of pages back (giant sniper rifle and other pistols) with some guns I had put together for a web series. The trailer is up now. My aim isnt to advertise, its more to show how they look on screen as a lot of people here make there guns for film projects. I hope this doest breach any rules. Cheers!

Hope this helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there,

I would like to thank everyone for this nice post.

Was an inspiration for me and I would like to show you my first try.

So I had no real idea. I just wanted to do something close to a videogame blaster and here it is :

The nice one ...

View attachment 201981

After some use of it ..

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1264.JPG

;-)

Amazing how a paint job can drastically change something.

Just recently found two Mavericks in the ground, hopefully they turn out as good as all of yours.

I got a nerf disc gun as a gift on sunday, so I immediately used it as my first gun mod!
Power plug is in the grip, and when you hit the mag release, the door springs down and exposes the lit power core.
I really need to take a break from Borderlands 2... but on the plus side this pistol does 180/sec of shock damage, and is excellent against shields :D
bl2.JPGphoto (1).JPG

I got a nerf disc gun as a gift on sunday, so I immediately used it as my first gun mod!
Power plug is in the grip, and when you hit the mag release, the door springs down and exposes the lit power core.
I really need to take a break from Borderlands 2... but on the plus side this pistol does 180/sec of shock damage, and is excellent against shields :D
View attachment 213046View attachment 213047

That's some great work! I really like your painting and electronics on it.

Loving this thread, some really great work here. Here's my sort-of Aliens inspired Tornado Strike.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 271
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 233
So Looper is one of my favorite movies and after recently getting into nerf, I wanted to try and make a simple version of the blunderbuss.

tumblr_mbltnp95hB1rugz0vo1_500.png
(Heres the source material in case you didn't know)

And after starting with a brand new Rough Cut, here is the final product

ktjxcVvl.jpg

Hey here is my first nerf paint mod what you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.2 KB · Views: 136
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    663.4 KB · Views: 151
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    628.8 KB · Views: 153

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back