Nerf Gun Props? YES!

My brother has a nerf recon lying around. I think its going to "disappear" for a few days. ;)

I've been wanting to mod it for him for ages, this has inspired me.

If anyone's interested in the guns they see from my posts, please let me know and I'll be happy to do a commissioned work for you. Compared to similar qualities of work, I think my prices are really on the inexpensive side ;)

BCJFLA76@gmail.com
Johnson Arms | Facebook
Johnson Arms - Customized NERF and More

IMG_5860.jpg

IMG_5857.jpg

IMG_5836-1.jpg

IMG_5849.jpg

IMG_5839-1.jpg

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_5855.jpg

Just my little frankenstein pistol I made. Still a WIP
IMG_5858.jpg

Thanks for all the supprot guys. I really appreciate it!

JohnsonArms i love the green deploy! I sent you an email asking you some questions if you dont mind taking a look at it. I just did my first nerf paint job and it didnt turn out as well XD but it was decent for my first time using paint so I might post it later tonight.

JohnsonArms i love the green deploy! I sent you an email asking you some questions if you dont mind taking a look at it. I just did my first nerf paint job and it didnt turn out as well XD but it was decent for my first time using paint so I might post it later tonight.

Sounds good! I'll get to that msg asap ;)

Some real nice paint jobs there JohnsonArms.

Thought you might be interested in a couple of shots of my Longshot Endorifle:-

3hki.jpg

fhdh.jpg

and a Nerf Scout re-build/paint:-

scout1ae5.jpg

Roughneckone:cool

Last edited:
Glad I could inspire you! The 18rd mags are from the Stampede (the full auto assault rifle) and the scopes are either sold by itself and comes with a few free darts or you get one as part of the Element 3-piece set that is a toys r us exclusive. The set runs 20.00, but you get a pretty groovy gun, a scope and also the red dot pointer/flashlight like what comes with the recon. If you buy the scope by itself its 10.00 so I suggest getting the set personally.

Good luck and thanks for the compliments!

Brian

They should really sell the extended magazines by themselves. :unsure Same with the big drum magazine!

Thanks for the info on the accessories! :D

They should really sell the extended magazines by themselves. :unsure Same with the big drum magazine!

You can get them on ebay most of the time. I just picked up a sliding raider stock, an extended mag, and two drum mags from different sellers. Lots of nerf odds and ends up for sale there.

I agree! I can't count how many raider bodies I have sitting in a box right now :) I bought them to get the stocks and drums...the gun was just a leftover piece as far as I was concerned. I've got plans for them, but that has to wait for a slow time when I don't have so much in the works.

Glad I could help and good luck to ya!

Ok, here's a little batch of stuff from this week's worksheet. It's been really cold and somehow also humid here in the south, both of which are crap for painting. With my new shop i'm actually out of the weather so that should not be an issue in the coming months when it goes from cold to hot as hell ;)

IMG_5896.jpg

JaynePistolWIP.jpg

IMG_5886.jpg

IMG_5893.jpg

IMG_5887.jpg

IMG_5837-1.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

Awesome paint job on the Barrel Break Brian, as Wicked say's it screams Steampunk.

Roughneckone:cool

Haha I'm already trying to figure out a way to cut that plate off the back and make it pull out similar to the gun from Outlaw Star so that it can be loaded from behind. I'll probably have to replace the plastic barrels with pipes though and do a lot of sculpting for that to work.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back