Nerf Gun Props? YES!

great job on the recon "Vera" JohnsonArms!
I loved how you added the suppressor to the recon "Vera".
it really added to the gun.
I thought I would give it a shot with mine..
I really like it.

myvera.jpg

It has been said it will release in January 2012 but some one found one in a NY Pharmacy. Lucky kid. :rolleyes

I saw where some people have found them on ebay for about $35.00. I'd have paid the extra to grab one, but my searches are showing nothing available right now

great job on the recon "Vera" JohnsonArms!

I loved how you added the suppressor to the recon "Vera".

it really added to the gun.

I thought I would give it a shot with mine..

I really like it.

It came out looking great! Did you just make it to where it can sleeve into the recond barrel? I did, with some painters tape to make it snug so it didn't rattle, but I was able to ship it easier by having it removeable.

It came out looking great! Did you just make it to where it can sleeve into the recond barrel? I did, with some painters tape to make it snug so it didn't rattle, but I was able to ship it easier by having it removeable.

yes I did.. I just used some duck tape to make it a tighter fit..

plus mine still functions with out it, I wanted to keep it that why in case I ever needed it :)

yes I did.. I just used some duck tape to make it a tighter fit..

plus mine still functions with out it, I wanted to keep it that why in case I ever needed it :)

Yeah, same with the one I did, the mag was decorative, but it fires well with a standard mag. v 2.0 will shoot at least a few rounds as if it was a 6 round mini mag :)

These are fab ! I'm a photographer in the UK and have just gotten into superhero and cosplay style. Would love items like these for props in the shoots ! AWESOME work !

BOOM!

034.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSCN1037.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSC01453.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

0022-1.jpg

045.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

Me and Johnson Arms run in the same circles, but I've been out of the game for a while. I'm looking to get back into doing this stuff, gots loads of WIP's I'm wokring through right now.

Hope you guys like them as much as you like JA's!

BOOM!

034.jpg

DSC01819-1.jpg

DSC01635.jpg

DSC01638.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

DSC01393.jpg

DSC01081.jpg

DSCN1012.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0930.jpg

DSCN0710.jpg

DSCN0715.jpg

0022-1.jpg

054-1.jpg

059-1.jpg

045.jpg

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0664.jpg

DSC01451.jpg

DSC01459.jpg

Me and JA mix in the same circles, but I've not painted anything in a LONG time, but I got some really good WIP projects I'm working on ATM.

Hope you guys like them as much as you like JA's.

I wish I had some studio or workshop space here in Korea. Not happening though. I'll have to wait until I come home before attempting anything.

I wish I had some studio or workshop space here in Korea. Not happening though. I'll have to wait until I come home before attempting anything.

You'll be surprised at what you can do with limited supplies and space. I did most of my work in my one bedroom apartment before I bought my house. Now I have a Man Cave :D

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back