Walking Dead Sheriff Uniform

I want to make up maore hats & t-shirts but I think the interest has petered out for now.
Hopefully after season 2 gets released there will be renewed interest.

I'll be bringing my costume to D*Con too. We'll have to figure out a time/place to get some pictures. I'm also planning to march in front of the zombies in the parade (think of it as a slow chase sequence)... it seems appropriate :).

Looks like there's some might fine folks vistin' ol' Altanta there in September. I'll have to keep a practisin ma southern drawl to fit in with y'all. (I say, that is how one speaks in the colonies isn't it? Only one is also attending dragon con and would like to fit in with the locals). If Andrew Lincoln
can get it right, so can I!

LOL!

I'll bet you can pull off a drawl about as well as I can pull off a proper British accent... which is to say probably not very convincingly, especially to us locals :D. Your best bet is to just try your best American accent, but use the word y'all for any plural you's. And call all sodas Coke.

But if you insist on breaking out the drawl, make sure to come find me because listening to that could be worth an entire evening of drunken amusement!

I'll be bringing my costume to D*Con too. We'll have to figure out a time/place to get some pictures. I'm also planning to march in front of the zombies in the parade (think of it as a slow chase sequence)... it seems appropriate :).

Accents aside :)lol), i've signed up for the parade too and have given my costume type as WD, so that's two of us vs the undead. Will have to touch base before hand to arrange.

Yep, I'm bringing my t-shirt along to DragonCon too....sounds like we'll get a great photo shoot!! :)

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but has anyone found a source for the correct 'basket weave' sam brown belt?

I found mine on ebay. Just search for "Aker Sam Browne Duty Belt". Aker is the manufacturer, and I found them to be the most affordable, but I'm not claiming that theirs is any more screen accurate than any other Sam Browne black basketweave belt. So go with whatever looks best to you :).

I haven't got any good screen caps to hand, but from memory Ricks belt pouches appeared to be Dupont Double Speedloader cases incase anyone is looking to add those to their belts

hytrelcase.jpg

Besides the color of the buttons, the king county uniform shirt seems to be very close to the one used in Super Troopers. A little Velcro for the patches and I might be able to kill two birds with one stone! :thumbsup

Actually, if you get the right type, they are separate from the disk. I think Bronson BB is on the right track.

I happened to find this on ebay for our WonderCon costumes.
5684142144_3daf47dd59.jpg

And the eagle is 7/8"

My collar pins have arrived, and they look just like this.
If you orient the 'dammits' to over-and-under, the bar is pretty well hidden behind the bird. :)

Nearly my whole outfit is together, now. I just need boots, badge, and for a couple of back-ordered bits to arrive. :)

Check it out, the screen worn shirt was in fact made by LawPro! That means they're buying the Sheriff's Dept. uniforms from Quartermaster.

Now I want to do another run of patches!

ScreenWornShirt.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back