Walking Dead Sheriff Uniform

where'd you hear that? You can walk up to your local wal-mart store and pick up an airsoft gun; as long as you're over 18 or can sweet talk the cashier. :thumbsup

I've gotten a couple airsoft guns to modify from airsoftgi.com and evike.com

In this country no. But if you look at the gentleman's quote you have to be in the UK.

I think I've found the right Sheriff's radio.

Quite the coincidence, I spent much of yesterday researching this same thing!

I was able to figure out that the shoulder speaker mic is almost certainly a Motorola NMN6193B. That mic fits a WIDE range of radios, but I'm glad you were able to narrow it down to the right one!

very very nice Martin !

Why thank you, kind sir. This is another gratuitous shot, this time in better light. (yup, forgot to wear the radio though)

IMGP0389.jpg

Hat pins are huge, like 2" or more. The collar pins on the show are most likely 3/4". I have a few different sets that are around 1". Still looking for the right size...

Hat pins are huge, like 2" or more. The collar pins on the show are most likely 3/4". I have a few different sets that are around 1". Still looking for the right size...

Right.
I didn't think it was a hat pin. I thought I'd found a small pin that looks like a hat pin.

HOWEVER, I just got off the phone with them and if you get a D.E.M.L. (Unattached), Enlisted, Pin and unscrew the disk on the back, you end up with a 3/4 inch collar pin. I have some on order right now. :)

Let's see what they look like when they get here.

Unfortunately the eagle is attached to that disk. I think the disk part that unscrews is the nut on the back that attaches the pin to the hat.

Actually, if you get the right type, they are separate from the disk. I think Bronson BB is on the right track.

I happened to find this on ebay for our WonderCon costumes.
5684142144_3daf47dd59.jpg

And the eagle is 7/8"

Why thank you, kind sir. This is another gratuitous shot, this time in better light. (yup, forgot to wear the radio though)

IMGP0389.jpg

Hey!! That's my garden on show :lol The uniform has turned out a treat, mate...well done. I wonder what my neighbours thought when I was taking those pics :lol That's my fav pic of the ones I took.....

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back