Walking Dead Sheriff Uniform

On the real steel, the Python has a dark grey rear and front site so you could just get some dark grey/gun metal acrylic paint and touch it up.

400px-Python6in.jpg

Thank you very much. And if that is a shot of the actual Python then I am very happy with how mine turned out!!!! At first i think alot of us believed the grips on Rick's were lighter than they are now seeing screen caps and rewatching some episodes i don't think mine are really that off.

I've looked and looked and looked for a decent gun for people who want to cosplay Rick in the United Kingdom and am having no luck whatsoever... i've searched this forum and it seems if you're in the states you can pick one up anywhere... has ANYone had any luck at all finding a good affordable revolver for people in the UK?

I bought two badges off of ebay from hollywoodpropbadges. I missed skruffy's run, but I appreciate the contribution. These badges here are pretty good badges and the person is pretty great to work with. Unfortunately one badge was damaged in the mail (no fault of the sender) but we have been in contact by email and by phone. If someone is looking for a last minute addition, I can say I am happy with this person. So if anyone needs a better badge, this would be the option I would go for.

When it rains it falls, I suppose! Almost my entire costume arrived this afternoon. pants, shirt, and name plate from QM, patches and badge from eBay. My collar pins, mossberg 590 airsoft, and hat are on the way, all I need are my duty belt/pouches/holster.

I paid a little more for my eBay stuff, but I thought the badge from alienentertainment and the patches from trekclassic looked better than the other choices out there.

A945BA42-B086-411D-9D01-B12AF372D1A4-489-000000A466A6FF2A.jpg

The only thing I would have changed is the stripe material on my pants. I chose the nylon braid, but I think the poly material would have been more screen accurate. I'm sure no one at the party I'm attending will notice, but...

Also, this has been said a few times in here already, but I thought I'd reiterate that both the pants and shirt from quartermaster run a bit on the small size. I'm going for a Shane, so slightly tighter is perfect for my needs (I also need to drop 5-10 pounds anyway), but for anyone who likes a more relaxed fit, you may want to go a size up. Especially on the pants. I wear a size 36 jeans and 38 dress pants, I ordered the 38s, but they are still pretty snug in the waist. Not circulation stopping, but sitting down for long periods of time could get uncomfortable.

Now I'm pissed your nameplate looks so much better than the one I got from QM. I must've clicked the wrong product.

Are y'all getting your real names on the nameplates or "Grimes"? I chose "Grimes" since I'm portraying that character.

Here's the one I chose.

I went with "Walsh" because that was the character I was going for as well. In the future, however, I may pick up a "Grimes" and maybe even a third with my real last name in order to switch it up if I want to.

You being unhappy with your badge has made me realize that I'm unhappy with mine, now. I never even occured to me to make a note on my QM order for all the letters to be in CAPS. Oh well, I already need to get another pair of pants with the correct stripe, another $7.99 isn't going to break me.

I'm pretty sure QM makes the nameplate exactly how you type it. I typed mine in CAPS because I'm just used to that from the military.

OK so since I have a clean and bloody version shirt I decided to throw a hat together. Nothing crazy right now just got the hat from halloween store, cords from QM and one of the cheaper badges on Ebay. Question is seeing as how the badge is pin back how should I attach the badge to the hat so it doesn't move on the hat?

I don't know about specific hat pins, but you can buy clutch pins (the kind commonly found on hat badges, name tags, etc) from Hobby Lobby and super glue them on to anything.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back