Jedi Holoprojector and Aqua Breather

DanielS

Hello all.
For some time now I've been wanting to build my own Jedi outfit.
Ofcourse the thing MUST be accurate!
So before making the clothing I thought I would start with the smaller parts; Holoprojector, comlink, food capsules, aqua breather and ofcourse the beltbags.
I pretty much know how I want my custom, yet accurate comlink to look (got the Gilette razor), food capsules are 'easy' (got some nice Staedtler Liquid Point 7 from ebay), I will need help on the aqua breather though...
and the bags.... well... I will figure something out since I want them to be functional yet accurate.

So, to start with the Projector, here are some pics that might help you and me, and anyone else who wants to steal some inspiration :)
norm-4c4e5add66a8f-Star+Wars%3A+The+Phantom+Menace+%281999%29.jpeg

This is the top, from what I see maybe the gold ring could be some wooden ring you can get from a hardware store? and I have a few ideas to make
the center parts but the small bent "antennas" that stick out from the sides are harder to place what they can be...
norm-4c4e61eaf2c46-Star+Wars%3A+The+Phantom+Menace+%281999%29.jpeg

This is the bottom, I don't know if it is correct, but I love what I see and that's how I want mine to look!

Any ideas on how I can make one that looks.. well, pretty much like this anyways?

And for the Aqua Breather, I would say this is the most accurate picture I could find, and I like this model.
norm-4c3e2311611d8-Star+Wars%3A+The+Phantom+Menace+%281999%29.jpeg

What do you guys think?
For a novice prop maker, is it way over my head or do you think I might pull it off?
Any help is welcome!

Thanks!
//Daniel

According to parts of SW the hinges on the breather are 310 Super Hinge Points by Robart and the tips look like audio jack plugs. Unfortunately I have no idea what the rest of the bits are.

That said I'm sure the white shape on the rebreather would be quite an easy sculpt.

All in all I can't imagine they'd be that hard to make. Go on give it a go...you know you want to.

According to parts of SW the hinges on the breather are 310 Super Hinge Points by Robart and the tips look like audio jack plugs. Unfortunately I have no idea what the rest of the bits are.

That said I'm sure the white shape on the rebreather would be quite an easy sculpt.

All in all I can't imagine they'd be that hard to make. Go on give it a go...you know you want to.

The tips are also from the Hinge points...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back