Nor-Cal Annual Prop Party

Can we get a list going for what people can bring such as Drinks, entrees, desserts, cups & napkins, etc?

I will bring a couple of sandwich trays

<div class='quotetop'>(ez022341 @ Oct 19 2006, 12:03 AM) [snapback]1340655[/snapback]</div>
I'll bring some kind of dessert.
[/b]

:rolleyes :lol

Ah Mark, you make it too easy man.

Anyhow, we will probably bing something low in carbs, like some meats or a deli try of some type.

Hey John (Jlewis), when you have the time here, can you edit the first post here with all the good info, like start time and address and such.

Thanks.

I guess I'll bring paper plates ?

I have a question, in previous parties we have extended an invitation to the local 501st members, ( of which a few are already on this board and attending . ) would there be any objection to inviting them again this year ? I wouldn't expect a lot, usually only 4 or 5 actually show up-

Mike Morris is already coming with me to help setup the Tank.

<div class='quotetop'>(iceman @ Oct 24 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]1344094[/snapback]</div>
I guess I'll bring paper plates ?

I have a question, in previous parties we have extended an invitation to the local 501st members, ( of which a few are already on this board and attending . ) would there be any objection to inviting them again this year ? I wouldn't expect a lot, usually only 4 or 5 actually show up-

Mike Morris is already coming with me to help setup the Tank.
[/b]

I think it makes sense. I know a few local people in 501st that are into props but may not be active on the RPF - so it would be nice to extend the invitation.

Go ahead and put me down for the cups, napkins, plates and high density polystyrene cutlery as well...

<div class='quotetop'>(MattMunson @ Oct 27 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]1346186[/snapback]</div>
MattMunson will be at the party, presenting his usual brand of charm and shenaniganery.

Oh, I'll bring some props too. :)
[/b]

Will you be bringing any finished goodies for sale?

Nopers. I still haven't gotten all of my stuff out of storage, though I have rented an appartment up here in San Francisco. Should be a hoot.

m

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back