Nor-Cal Annual Prop Party

It is possible I might be able to come down from Seattle then. Are there any details on the location and what is this about the Mythbusters? I would like to meet those guys, they are totally kindred spirits.

The address is 6835 Via Del Oro, San Jose, Ca. 95119. There are a couple of motel/hotels a block away on San Ignacio, Extended Stay is one. They had reasonable weekend rates when we checked last year.

J

<div class='quotetop'>(Jlewis @ Sep 13 2006, 01:00 AM) [snapback]1318850[/snapback]</div>
The address is 6835 Via Del Oro, San Jose, Ca. 95119. There are a couple of motel/hotels a block away on San Ignacio, Extended Stay is one. They had reasonable weekend rates when we checked last year.

J
[/b]
Thanks, my in-laws live in Willow Glen so that won't be a problem if I come down. I am waitiing so see when my brother in-law has his house warming party which will determing if I am coming down then or not.

I E-mailed John Lewis with a couple of logistical questions, I have not heard back so I don't know if he recived it or not.

I need to know how wide is the largest doorway into the main room is, the x-wing is too wide for a standard doorway.

I alos needed to know the status of the parking lot, is it a private owned lot, or are there any restrictions on usage ? The Tank is not street legal and cannot be driven or even parked on any state controlled roadway.

Never got it. Sent you an email with my current addy and info. Standard rollup doors with 72" doorways into the building interior off the docks.

Private lot with only one access open for the day.

Hope that helps,

J

Brian - sorry to hear you can't make it man, but I hope that is cause you are working.

Chris - great to hear you can make it out, haven't seen you in a long time my good man.

Tim...Robin..Bert (whichever it is) - will be great to see you guys again.

<div class='quotetop'>(obi1kenny @ Sep 27 2006, 09:27 AM) [snapback]1327372[/snapback]</div>
Chris - great to hear you can make it out, haven't seen you in a long time my good man.
[/b]

it'll be good to see you too.

No costs. Sort of potluck regarding food and drinks. Just post if you are planning on coming. I put out about 20 tables to display stuff on. If you can bring a table, that's good.

J

<div class='quotetop'>(obi1kenny @ Sep 27 2006, 04:27 PM) [snapback]1327372[/snapback]</div>
Brian - sorry to hear you can't make it man, but I hope that is cause you are working.

Tim...Robin..Bert (whichever it is) - will be great to see you guys again.
[/b]
Actually it turns out now I won't be able to make it. Crap, I was hoping to combine two trips into one but it didn't work out. Well have lots of fun and take many pictures. Hopefully someday we will have prop parties here in the Northwest to rival yours there.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back