Villains Cast in new Batman Movie: "The Dark Knight Rises"

155206_462441441125_648401125_6064648_7357191_n.jpg

Forget the new batman movie. That photo is awesome as well as the replica costume!

Not a direction I had even considered, but come'on, what a wild choice . . .Holiday?!!!?!?!? I'm happy they're sticking with the mob stuff too.

It's so out there it's just beyond cool! Of course in a perfect world, we'd get a full Nolan version of 'Long Halloween' (Ledger Joker in a biplane anyone?) but I think at this point I'll live :lol

The more villians they throw into this, the less I look forward to it.

Can we just skip right to the reboot already?

That's good news for Pittsburgh for sure. They should have Joel Schumacher as the Nippler running around putting nipples on outfits they shouldn't be. I guarantee if you have batman whoop the crap out of him it would be popular.

I personally think this will be great. The casting looks spot on right now, besides, they are actors... And they are no doubt versatile and talented enough to pull it off. I've been very happy with the way the batman world has been portrayed as of late, I have nothing but well wishes for Nolan and his team.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back