Guff's Noble Collection Wand Collection

Guff

Yes, another "my collection" thread. Having recently moved house with limited room for replica displays (my poor LOTR swords banished to the loft in their boxes!), I've decided to focus on Harry Potter wands and would like to share a few pics with you all.

This is a very helpful post, especially for anyone interested in those wands. Thank you for all of the angles of each wand!

Ta. It is my intention to review each wand individually, but with over 60 in the range now it does come to the point where very little new information can be discussed with each wand.

As far as I'm aware, not many people in the UK have the new wands with the new boxes (I got Tonks and Slughorn in the new boxes, with Sirius and Narcissa Malfoy tucked away for my birthday in a few weeks). The Noble Collection UK site doesn't have the new items on their site, but if you use the "Instant Order" function and put in the Product Codes from the US site, almost all the new wands are in stock and ready to order. Bizarre that they've apparently had them for quite some time now but they are in know hurry to start advertising them.

I don't think the new boxes are as bad as people are making them out to be. Sure, they're definitely inferior to the old Ollivanders-styled boxes; the generic plastic innards are nothing combared to the soft velvet-like sponge of the Ollivander's ones and the rather swish ribbons can't quite compare to a piece of foam. But from the exterior they still look rather snazzy.

I'm considering buying Bellatrix lestrange's wand, she's my favorite villain and of course sirius black's wand. My two favorite characters. I had bought Harry's wand from Universal Resort when me and my sister went, she bought a wand from Ollivanders shop (birthday wand- Non character) and so did i. I regret not buying another characters wand though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back