Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/22) New pep files done & unfolded!

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 6/26) Helmet paint up and detail

Man oh man and I jonesin' for these updates. :D

Keep up the fantastic work. :thumbsup

You made me pull out my old Iron Man Helmet and consider finishing it since it needs more bondo and the ears.

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 6/26) Helmet paint up and detail

Man oh man and I jonesin' for these updates. :D

Keep up the fantastic work. :thumbsup

You made me pull out my old Iron Man Helmet and consider finishing it since it needs more bondo and the ears.

I should work on my Iron Man helmet as well. Thanks for the 'pep' talk.

Well I'd be happy to wear your helmets and armour! The 501st is cool and all that, but it's not the be all and end all. Most of them are wearing inaccurate armour and helmets, although I'd kill to have inaccurate rather than none. And then, I also think that only the purists see the errors, but the layman is always the one who is most impressed. I would deffo be up for a set of your pep armour drawings. if it's as good as the pep helmet you sent then I can die a happy man!

Good work, commander!

Thanks. This helmet will be the first of my helmet display. Of course it will take some time before my collection is even worthy to be called one compared to your amazing collection.

Glad I could remind you. ^^

Man I love you build and skill.

Making me hate my Iron Man helmet, and my life a little. :D

Best I've done with Pep is my passable Halo 3 Marine armor.

Hi Fierfek, This is probably a daft question but as someone who is completely new to Pepakura, could I use Card instead of paper, as I am not confident with the fiberglass resin bit. Or would using card defeat the whole object so to speak?
Thanks in advance and sorry to keep bothering you.

Hi Fierfek, This is probably a daft question but as someone who is completely new to Pepakura, could I use Card instead of paper, as I am not confident with the fiberglass resin bit. Or would using card defeat the whole object so to speak?
Thanks in advance and sorry to keep bothering you.

Card stock 110 weight is pretty much the standard for pepakura, regular computer paper is too thin. Really, its no bother to help a neighbor out. I'm glad to be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Card stock 110 weight is pretty much the standard for pepakura, regular computer paper is too thin. Really, its no bother to help a neighbor out. I'm glad to be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask for help.

I very much appreciate it and will try to only ask if I find myself in a pickle lol! Thanks again

Glad I could remind you. ^^

Man I love you build and skill.

Making me hate my Iron Man helmet, and my life a little. :D

Best I've done with Pep is my passable Halo 3 Marine armor.

I started to bondo my Iron Man helmet, but it keeps raining intermittently. That's pretty cool that you used your armor for a school project. One of these days after I'm done with my current projects I will build some Spartan armor. With some persistence and dedication, I'm sure your helmet will turn out great.

haha, thanks, I can't wait to see your Iron Man helmet.

Update:

I have finished making the armor files and unfolded some of them. Some parts may still need some editing, but the armor is ready and is easy to assemble. Enjoy the pics.
5935506968_670e911e6a_z.jpg

5935506760_98a81f64cc_z.jpg

5934991133_83d4359924_z.jpg

5934991161_4419636e4f_z.jpg

5935551622_5576f3d745_z.jpg

5935551734_2b1a1c4532_z.jpg

5934991233_9b38421e62_z.jpg

5934991249_4f2fcde016_z.jpg

Re: Stormtrooper Pepakura armor & bucket WIP (UPDATE 7/13) New pep files done

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love Oh MAN!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooooooooo cannot wait!!!!

:love:love:love:love:love:love:love Oh MAN!!!!!!!!!!! I sooooooooooo cannot wait!!!!

I take it you like the new files? I will post some more pics of the rest of the armor soon. If you are interested in a copy of the files just shoot me a PM.

I take it you like the new files? I will post some more pics of the rest of the armor soon. If you are interested in a copy of the files just shoot me a PM.

Goes without saying! :love

When you finish this up, I'd love a copy of the files.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back