Iron Man Mark III suit (Ohio) suit with sound!

Neo2345

Hey guys! Had my suit made , I just wanted to share some pics sense we all share the same interest. It still needs some tweaking and sense I've been wearing it , it needs some spots repainted. Enjoy!!

023.jpg

025.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iron Man Mach 3 suit (Ohio)

fantastic suit.- who made it for you... if you dont mind me asking about that, and do they currently still offer this suit for sale?

It was made by MasterLe whom is banned from this site and generally un-liked by the costuming community because of his cocky attitude, unwillingness to divulge building tips and a general poor seller/buyer ethic.

Mods remove this if you think it is inappropriate. I apologize if so.

Mark 3. It's a military-style version number, not a rating of how fast it can go.

I agree Le , hasn't responded to any of my calls or text sense I had got the suit , but hey its ok I will answer any questions you might have. I have some tweaking to do on my suit like find what paint he used. Im pretty sure its cherry red , but it has some metallic so i have yet to figure out some touch up paint. If any of you know it would be cool if you could help me figure it out :)

I agree Le , hasn't responded to any of my calls or text sense I had got the suit , but hey its ok I will answer any questions you might have. I have some tweaking to do on my suit like find what paint he used. Im pretty sure its cherry red , but it has some metallic so i have yet to figure out some touch up paint. If any of you know it would be cool if you could help me figure it out :)
I can tell you what paint he used... as a former partner of his i know what he used, and really don't mind telling you. You're correct on the Cherry Red. Its an automotive retouch paint bought at autozone. Dupli-color perfect match if i remember correctly. its like $6 a can though. and the reason it looks metallic is because he used a silver base coat. hope that helps

I can tell you what paint he used... as a former partner of his i know what he used, and really don't mind telling you. You're correct on the Cherry Red. Its an automotive retouch paint bought at autozone. Dupli-color perfect match if i remember correctly. its like $6 a can though. and the reason it looks metallic is because he used a silver base coat. hope that helps

Hey Thanks man!! I've done some exparementing and I have found the color code for it. If anyone needs to know it just PM me i'd be happy to help.

Thanks again!

Re: Iron Man Mark 3 suit (Ohio)

I agree, it doesn't just look bad, it's painfully bad, it's okay as a starter I guess, but I wouldn't pay over $150 for one.

You can see he (Lee) didn't bother to size the thighs to your (OP) height and left it at his awkward lower body size.

I agree, it doesn't just look bad, it's painfully bad, it's okay as a starter I guess, but I wouldn't pay over $150 for one.

You can see he (Lee) didn't bother to size the thighs to your (OP) height and left it at his awkward lower body size.

Yea my thighs do need some work, but its a start :) Le told me I would have to do some tweaking, but its fun and a fun hobby.

Also, this was made so I could move comfortably in, a lot of suits out there you can barely move in making you look awkward. All in all its great for the public and a lot of people enjoy it so I am happy.

Last edited:

Yea my thighs do need some work, but its a start :) Le told me I would have to do some tweaking, but its fun and a fun hobby.

Also, this was made so I could move comfortably in, a lot of suits out there you can barely move in making you look awkward. All in all its great for the public and a lot of people enjoy it so I am happy.

I agree that it doesn't look all that great but the public doesn't really care. As long as you're happy with it that's all that matters. Have fun with it!

, a lot of suits out there you can barely move in making you look awkward.

How would you know that? Do you own one of those suits?

Just sayin'

I could also say that the suit you're wearing doesn't look too comfortable. I'd be scared all the rivets would come lose over time ripping through the actual hole that was made to secure the parts together, constantly having to "tweak" that suit after every wear.

Just my opinion as well

Someone needs to stop selling people suits made to his own size.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back