Despicable me...

OK, here you go. This should be good enough to print out. I've guesstimated about 11cm across. Feel free to print smaller.

Enjoy!

If anyone wants the ai file, let me know.

Nice ID card! There's gotta be a squishy rubber... something.. that you can buy and modify into a mini minion, right?

BTW, am I the only one that wants the Minions to have a spin-off movie? After seeing the 'shorts' on the Blu-ray extras I was cracking up. My brother and I still laugh at "BANANA!"

Hey man. Hold your horses. Let me at least send you a high res version.

Heh heh I had to, ran out of cardstock.

OK, here you go. This should be good enough to print out. I've guesstimated about 11cm across. Feel free to print smaller.

Enjoy!

ohhh nice! thanks for this.

I love your avatar obviously a man of good taste when it comes to movies.

Nice ID card! There's gotta be a squishy rubber... something.. that you can buy and modify into a mini minion, right?

BTW, am I the only one that wants the Minions to have a spin-off movie? After seeing the 'shorts' on the Blu-ray extras I was cracking up. My brother and I still laugh at "BANANA!"

My wife had begged me to make her a minion! She has asked for nothing else since she saw the movie. I'm thinking the trio that goes out to find the unicorn would be great.

Any ideas of what to make them out of? :confused

Enjoy!

Yes please!
Thanks, very fun prop. My kids and I really enjoy this film!

Yes please!
Thanks, very fun prop. My kids and I really enjoy this film!

OK, let me try to get a better pic of Dave (I'm not sure that even IS Dave in my picture, since I think he should have a centre parting) and I'll upload the ai file.

Well I managed to put together a Dave photo from a few different source images. It's certainly closer to the original ID picture.

daveid2.png

I've attached a high res version as well as the ai file (which is zipped). Enjoy.

The only thing different between what you have in your ID and the screen used is the serial number, I'm pretty sure it's L2E7O1N2A9R9D, stick his eyes closer together and you truly have a winner.
cheerio

The only thing different between what you have in your ID and the screen used is the serial number, I'm pretty sure it's L2E7O1N2A9R9D, stick his eyes closer together and you truly have a winner.
cheerio

Wow, how can you even READ that? Ha.

Actually, I'd still like to get a better resolution pic of Dave sorted out, so I'll happily change the serial number, as well as the eyes. You mean he should be slightly cross-eyed, right?

I don't know if he styles his hair differently somewhere else in the movie or if that's a different Dave, the one on the left of the screen is Dave or one of the Daves in any case.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back