Custom communicator contest, winners announced! (Pick your prize)

NakedMoleRat

Master Member
Here we are at the end of the contest! First off a big thank you to Art Andrews for all of the help and making this possible. Thanks to the Mods and the RPF for hosting.

Here is the link to the original contest thread if you want to see pictures of all of the entries.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/star-trek-custom-communicator-contest-vote-now-103796/

On to the winners.

#1. TallestJawa with entry # 8.

#2. ZombieKiller with entry # 9.

#3. NakedMoleRat with entry # 5.

#4. Sporak with entry # 6.

#5. Sulla with entry # 7.

#6. Durrett with entry # 2.

Tied for # 7 are Contec and Epilepticsquirel.

Here is how the prizes will work! I will post all of the prizes below. The winners will IN ORDER of who won, post the prize that they want. So, TallestJawa will pick his prize, then ZombieKiller will pick his next, so on and so on until the prizes are gone. Anyone who posts out of order will not be honored until his turn comes up. Pick your prizes and I'll contact the donors for shipping. Thanks.

Here is what you have to choose from.

# 1. A set of Mark X medical tricorder circuit boards with hand scanner circuits from gmprops. Most currently seen in this thread.
http://www.therpf.com/f13/star-trek...-tricorder-electronics-final-low-price-98157/

#2. Set of Spock ears from Steve Neil who made them for TMP, fresh from the Nimoy molds. Seen here.
Welcome To My Website

#3. Set of Spock ears from Steve Neil who made them for TMP, fresh from the Nimoy molds. Seen here.
Welcome To My Website

(This is not a miss-post there are two sets)

#4. A Gabriel Bell Padd from Sulla Seen here. http://www.therpf.com/f13/get-your-star-trek-padd-kits-before-holiday-over-101339/

#5. A Doctor Bashir Bio-Padd from Sulla Seen here. http://www.therpf.com/f13/get-your-star-trek-padd-kits-before-holiday-over-101339/

#6. A 36" x 12" USS Enterprise E or USS Defiant or USS Voyager MSD from bobatrek from his site here... LCARSCom.Net | The LCARS Computer Network | A Star Trek Fan Site

#7. A custom plaque for Gatorbate seen here. GATORBAIT9696 We ALL know his awesome plaques!

#8. I also have a limited edition, long since retired ceramic beer stein with Spock on it. Not a figural mug, but rather a portrate. I don't have a pic of it at hand, but will try to get one up soon.

#9. A set of metal chest badges from 09 Trek. Command, science and medical. These are NOT the QMx badges, but the ones from overseas that had been on eBay for a while. They are oversized at 3.25 inches tall, but would be nice for a custom stands or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Custom communicator contest, winners announced!

Thank you very much to all the people that voted for me, and a special thank you to NakedMoleRat for running this whole thing. All of the prizes are very nice, but having to choose just one, I would please like...

#9. A set of metal chest badges from 09 Trek.

Again, thank you all.

Next up is ZombieKiller. Please choose a prize, except of course for the badges! :lol

Im happy to at least have gotten 11 votes :) Thanks everyone

Congrats to all who entered. I really enjoyed seeing what you guys came up with.

I'll take #6. 36" x 12" USS Enterprise E MSD LCARS. Thanks bobatrek !!! And also a BIG THANK YOU!!! to all the other gracious prize doners. You guys are very generous!!!

NMR, thanks again.
Glen

My turn now! I'm going to have to give this some thought as I really like three different prizes up for grabs!

Temporary holding pattern! :lol

Alright, prize picking time! I really wanted three separate things on this list. The Spock ears would have been cool, as would the Bashir DS9 PADD. I wanted them both, but overall, I think I'm going to go with the choice of the GMProps Tricorder circuits!

I had one of his med tricorders once before but had to sell it when the car took a dump! So....

Thanks, Gerry,

And off to find a body kit! :love

Ok I want and to be specific...
#3. Set of Spock ears from Steve Neil who made them for TMP, fresh from the Nimoy molds.

That's the number 3 set!
:)

Thanks guys.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back