SeaQuest Uniforms

ShadowHawk1980

I'm trying to create some replica uniforms for SeaQuest. I've got lots of patches but I'm trying to find out what brand names I should use. I'm trying to get the khaki officers uniforms and the enlisted blues like on season 2 or 3 I forget which. It's the one when they introduced the delouise brothers onto the show. Also the brand names they use for the jumpsuits they use. Any info would be very useful.

I'm trying to create some replica uniforms for SeaQuest. I've got lots of patches but I'm trying to find out what brand names I should use. I'm trying to get the khaki officers uniforms and the enlisted blues like on season 2 or 3 I forget which. It's the one when they introduced the delouise brothers onto the show. Also the brand names they use for the jumpsuits they use. Any info would be very useful.
I know the prop guy that worked on seaquest, I will ask him the brand names.

Yes you can also find them on the bay, most of the ones from the show were auctioned off...wish I knew what I did with my jumpsuit now that I think about it!

As timelordd said, the khaki unis were Dickies brand with modifed collars.

The season 2/3 blue uniforms were custom designed and made from scratch.

M

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back