ALIENS M41A Pulse rifle.

nick-a-tron

Here is my completed pulse rifle. Made from real SPAS cage and pump handle, HCG thompson, Phil S vent and stock and matsuo shrounds, ammo counter and remington.

You can see the build up thread here...The Aliens Legacy • View topic - Hero PR build. **FINISHED**

PR1-2.jpg

PR2-2.jpg

PR3-1.jpg

PR4-1.jpg

PR5.jpg

PR6.jpg

Thank god i´m not that much into Aliens but that truely is stunning!
Great work, one of the best i´ve seen lately! :eek:thumbsup

I have always loved mine too, always like to see someone have a hero version ,its costly ,but well worth it congratulations ,indeed a work of art ,putting one together ,even though it feels like forever,but definetly a beautiful prop, Guy Young

The gentleman knows what he is doin' my hats off to him, i had to look at it again ,couldnt pass it up ,now i have to go upstairs ,and stare at my pulse rifle for a little while ,i think .......guy young

Been following this build thread on The Legacy as it went along. You really have done a fantastic job.
The paint finish and subtle weathering is great too.

Are you going to add a sling to it as well?

That is a thing of beauty. At first, I thought it might have been the airsoft conversion kit, but that doesn't have the 'awe' that this appears to!

You could photoshop the black and white sizing sticks onto those pics and it'll look like the real props!!
Envy is too weak a word.......... ;)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back