The IT Crowd T-shirts

Risu

Master Member
I know there's a thread (and a whole website) dedicated to Sheldon's shirts from Big Bang Theory, but has anybody ever tracked down all of Roy's shirts from the IT Crowd? I just noticed that I have one of the ones he wears in Series 4, but he has a lot of other good ones I'd like to find as well.

I know there's a thread (and a whole website) dedicated to Sheldon's shirts from Big Bang Theory, but has anybody ever tracked down all of Roy's shirts from the IT Crowd? I just noticed that I have one of the ones he wears in Series 4, but he has a lot of other good ones I'd like to find as well.

I have no idea, but I just saw a comercial for Gullivers travels and I swear Roy is in that movie. I had no desire to see it till I saw him.

Love the IT crowd. Wish they woulda brought the british cast to the US... instead of trying to re-invent it. :sick

I just finished reading through those blogs. I really need to get the 451 and whale shirts, those are both awesome. Thanks for posting that.

1. The IT Crowd is amazing

2. Why do we have to "remake" amazing British T.V. and Film?? Why?? Do we really have no one here anymore that can create something witty or original? Oh that's right we do....but we always end up canceling it (SGU, Firefly) and putting on more crappy cheap reality t.v. Also....we really don't do British humor any justice, it's just not the same.

3. I love Roy's Bert and Ernie shirt

Bert and Ernie Witness Protection T shirt - recommendation by chad - ThisNext

Wish it was in teal like the actual one though.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back