Tron: Legacy, "The Digital Frontier" Book

Sounds good. Thanks guys. After plugging in some numbers, looking at a couple videos and different angles of the showcase, the Rinzler promo picture (so I could compare Anis Cheurfa's height and leg length with mine, which turns out to be the same), plus Garrett Hedlund's (so I could compare average male hand size to the size of the baton in the movie when he holds it) I have come up with some numbers. When I finish my current project I will start work on some batons and post an interest thread nearer to the "baton start date". Keep your eyes peeled if interested. Anyway, thanks for all the help guys. Back to the book....(sorry for the tangent).

Thanks Robbie, and I definitely will if anything else comes up.

Take it easy guys
MGF

is anyone going to make a run of this The Digital Frontier" Book
book?? just putting this out to anyone would love to have book prop :)

I was hoping someone would come up with a better copy of the flynn photo from the back cover, but since that doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon I'd be willing to put together a run using the images I already have. I think it looks pretty good.

Just put up an interest thread in the Junkyard.

Kevin mentioned a page or two back possibly trying to get a run up and going. I'm working with him to see if we can make that a reality.

Like Robbie said, we're working together to bring the book to life.

I know many people are waiting, but it took time to make samples, remake samples, to make them as close as possible. And I will receive the final hard cover books next Wednesday (with BOTH game and film versions dust cover).

There are even "some" contents in it! All will be revealed soon... :)

DF-closeup.jpg

I'll post more pictures later..

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back