My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Prop Room Video Tour

Alan,
Great video ! I really enjoyed it,like having a guided tour.

Gary

Awesome video Alan! You definitely have a lovely home, for sure. Thanks for taking the time to share it with all of us. (And I agree with what others have said about your accent as well. Very dreamy! You should do voice-over work in commercials man!) :D

Awesome and a very diverse collection. Enjoyed looking through all the pictures, brought back a lot of memories as I gone through all the photos. Must be amazing in person, like a museum. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you all so much for the kind words fellows, very much appreciated :)

I'll try to do a short video with the next arrival instead of photos :lol

(And I agree with what others have said about your accent as well. Very dreamy! You should do voice-over work in commercials man!) :D

8 times out of 10 whenever I call somewhere by phone, they refer to me as "Mrs. Castillo" :facepalm (cross my heart hope to die, true that), so where you guys are getting my 'dreamy / sexy' voice thing is beyond me :lol

Maybe my voice sounds different 'on camera' :confused

.... or maybe that little sore throat did it :lol

Great vid Alan, thanks for the tour :). I love how the Klingon banner blends right into your home as a piece of artwork (it is), anybody that is not a Trek fan (GASP!) would just admire the beauty of it and never even know it was prop. :cool:thumbsup However, once you open the door to the prop room all sense of normalcy flys out the window! :lol I felt like one of the kids from Willy Wonka, stepping into the candy room! :D (A world of pure imagination) I think you should consider adding that song to the vid ;)

Thank you ranallace & 22 Stars :)

However, once you open the door to the prop room all sense of normalcy flys out the window! :lol I felt like one of the kids from Willy Wonka, stepping into the candy room! :D

That's what I don't want spilling out of the prop room Andrew :lol

I got away with the banner, and would have the Jumanji Board as the center-piece in the living room if it weren't for the cats :ninja

Other than that, I'm not even daring to go beyond the banner.

And I put that up about 2 years ago I think :lol

Nice video allan. Your home looks very well thought out and that prop room is just amazing. Now my prop room has something to aspire to.

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek TOS / DS9

*Yoda voice*
You will. You wiiiiiiiill....

:lol

Great BTTF and Indiana jones props.

Nice video allan. Your home looks very well thought out and that prop room is just amazing. Now my prop room has something to aspire to.

Many thanks kind sirs :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

From 2 memorable episodes of the Star Trek franchise, TOS "The Trouble with Tribbles" and DS9 "Trials and Tribble-ations" .......

tribsg-937x711.jpg

.... how could I not :lol ?

trib-933x691.jpg

Oh by the way, it also has motion and sounds :lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Allan,
That was one of my favourite Star Trek episodes.I think the Tribble is great !!! As for Mick Dundee's hat,I think you did a first rate job on it.But then,I look at all the other props you've crafted and it's no surprise that you did a great job !!

Regards,
Gary

Allan,
That was one of my favourite Star Trek episodes.I think the Tribble is great !!! As for Mick Dundee's hat,I think you did a first rate job on it.But then,I look at all the other props you've crafted and it's no surprise that you did a great job !!

Regards,
Gary

Gary, my man, don't you think my ego is big enough already :lol ?

But please, do go on. Its 6am right now & it feels better than coffee ...... :lol

Joking aside, thanks bro, much appreciated :)

Excellent, as said very memorable episodes lol love the vid brightened up my morning. Qapla!! :D:thumbsup

Excellent, as said very memorable episodes lol love the vid brightened up my morning. Qapla!! :D:thumbsup

Thanks buddy.

As you see, I had plenty of time on my hands yesterday :lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back