My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Lone Ranger, Stargate Atlantis + SG1

Nice addition mate.. You've added some real nice pics since I was last around.. *Kicks dirt* Hate you!! :p

:lol .... thanks Troy

OMG! That Jumanji game is amazing, nice addition Alan! (y)cool I love the "I Robot" head, :love how did I not see that before? I was in awe of this collection I suppose and didn't notice it. :facepalm

Don't blame yourself Andrew. Pics I post are mostly very confusing :lol

Thanks for the compliments buddy :)

The Jumanji board is nice. One tip though - the centre ring needs rotated so that the 4 channels in it line up with the 4 paths leading to it. :thumbsup

Nice piece !
By the way love what you did with Atlantis ;)

Cheers on both counts mate :)

Hi Alan,

Nice jumanji box you've got there :thumbsup;)

Yeah, some weird guy in Singapore put it together.

:lol:lol:lol

Again, thanks for making this available Mark ;)

Love it Alan.... I am regretting not buying one now :(

Oh Rich, so sorry to hear didn't get in on the run :(, it is worth every single penny.

I'm sure Mark will have another run eventually (y))

The Jumanji board is a thing of beauty. Even the various reflections in the dome look cool. Awesome prop :)

Yep, and the reflections were a totally unexpected bonus !! Its due to it being close to another shelf right above it of course, so the board's placement worked out perfectly in every sense :)

Alan,
That is one beautiful piece ! I have to agree with your wife,it is indeed a piece of furniture.Kudos,Mark !!

Many thanks Gary ! It is one of the most beautiful pieces in my collection IMO :cool

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Jumanji

Wonderful prop. Yes the Jumanji board from Markpoon is amazing. Alan what kind of glue have you use for all parts ?

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Jumanji

Alan what kind of glue have you use for all parts ?

None.

For the 'instructions', as they are so light, I just held them down with 2 very small & slim strips of double-sided masking tape each on the underside. Easy to just pull out in case I ever need to in the future.

As for the rest, and since the board is on static display, they are just in place for the time being.

I am waiting to see what possibilities there will be to insert some lighting :ninja

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Roswell

I watched the show Roswell (the series) for the first time recently :D

Talk about a a sci-fi Beverly Hills 90210 :lol

But I enjoyed every single second of it, and felt like a teenager all over again :lol

Loved the show alot, and had to get me some little things to represent it in the prop room :cool

First up, the menu cover from the Crashdown Cafe, seen in practically every episode.

Some screencaps

rmsg-533x600.jpg

An original

menuorig-413x600.jpg

My replica :)

rm1-745x586.jpg

rm2-742x591.jpg

And the alien symbol pendant, found by Isabel in the secret room in the home of James Atherton, given to the latter by Nasedo. This was the very first alien artifact found in the show, and was frequently seen in many other episodes.

River Dog had the smaller part of the broken pendant IIRC,

Screencaps

rnsg-984x567.jpg

rn22-929x692.jpg

Replica

rn2-915x620.jpg

rn1-913x618.jpg

Here is a pic of their placement in the room ... spot the little (but significant for fans of the show) something extra :ninja

rdisp3-951x645.jpg

Last edited:

Loved Roswell when it came out. Definitely need to include the Tabasco sauce with any Roswell display.

Those look really nice.

What was your favorite episode? Next to the Pilot, I always liked Summer of '47 the best.

were not worthy were not worthy were not worthy!!......dood I went and put on a hat so I can tip to your collection......niiiiiiiice

Great, nice, wonderfullll...I haven't the right Words. .....Wow

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Star Trek

Many thanks Maxphobia & GadAc :)

----------------------------------

Been slow lately (thank the heavens, says my wallet :lol), but here's a couple of nicies from "Star Trek : Into darkness." :)

The latest (more accurate / flat top) version of the Starfleet Academy Ring

strsg-851x678.jpg

The replica .....

rc12-984x411.jpg

... which came in this great box with a display LED light :)

rc2-980x472.jpg

And to complement that, a Starfleet Command Insignia

r72-795x659.jpg

Which I displayed together

r32-736x683.jpg

And put here :)

strdisp-974x661.jpg

Last edited:

I haven't seen the new Trek film, but that ring and insignia look really cool! :cool:thumbsup
(how did I miss Wilson before! :lol)

I haven't seen the new Trek film, but that ring and insignia look really cool! :cool:thumbsup

Cheers Andrew :) . You should watch it ! While many 'rubbish' the JJ 'era', I think the 2 movies are fantastic and really fit into the 'modern age' without loosing the Trek core :thumbsup

(how did I miss Wilson before! :lol)

To quote Mushu "Dishonour on you, dishonour on your cow ..." :lol

Nice addition to an awesome collection :D:thumbsup

Many thanks for the kind words mate :)

The wife told me to buy the Jumanji board. Me being the tightwad I am refused. Once again we prove that:

1. Women are always right.
2. I hate Alan.
3. I need to step up my Star Trek collection.
4. I hate Alan.

That concludes today's "Funky" lesson.

The wife told me to buy the Jumanji board. Me being the tightwad I am refused. Once again we prove that:

2. I hate Alan.
4. I hate Alan.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh I miss you so much bro :cry

Got a Trek prop in mind to build soon Armando. You're gonna love it. Right up your 'WTF, lol' alley :lol

Half the crap you have I say WTF! What bothers me is that it's when I see you're random, obscure prop that even Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda can't identify, I decide that I suddenly need it!
:lol:lol:lol:lol

Oh I miss you so much bro :cry

Got a Trek prop in mind to build soon Armando. You're gonna love it. Right up your 'WTF, lol' alley :lol

Half the crap you have I say WTF! What bothers me is that it's when I see you're random, obscure prop that even Rick Sternbach and Michael Okuda can't identify, I decide that I suddenly need it!

:lol with that thinking, you're going to think the next one replaces oxygen :lol

It's so corny, I couldn't resist :lol

Just got to find some time :D

Watch this space ....... :ninja

While you can count me amongst the ones that don't care for JJ Trek (completely disagree that it's kept it's core) that ring is pretty badass. I may have to get one.

2. I hate Alan.
4. I hate Alan.

1. I can only WISH my wife would have allowed me to buy the Jumanji board.
2. I can only WISH my wife would have suggested, let alone allow me to buy the Jumanji board.
3. That makes ME hate BOTH Alan and Funky :lol
4. But I still have my Mash bear ;)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Prop Room Video Tour

While you can count me amongst the ones that don't care for JJ Trek (completely disagree that it's kept it's core) that ring is pretty badass. I may have to get one.

Bah. Roddenberry would have been proud of JJ :lol

1. I can only WISH my wife would have allowed me to buy the Jumanji board.
2. I can only WISH my wife would have suggested, let alone allow me to buy the Jumanji board.
3. That makes ME hate BOTH Alan and Funky :lol
4. But I still have my Mash bear ;)

:lol:thumbsup

__________________________________________________ ______________________________

So, on to the latest, fresh out of the oven today :D

Love your prop room! I'd love to see a full video tour of it one day!

I'll post some room videos once I get my hands on a better camera ... or borrow my sons' one if he'll let me :lol

Well, that has happened :ninja

Our youngest wanted a Samsung Tablet recently, and me not being one to give free lunches just because, I made a deal with him.

I bought him the tablet, but made him ‘sell’ me his Samsung Galaxy S3 as part ‘payment’ towards the tablet, and the rest came out of his birthday & Xmas money.

So now I have a spanking S3 and can take some relatively decent videos :lol

This first one is of the prop room and some other related areas.

Here’s the deal.

Ignore :

1 – The cats.

2 – The dirt and/or mess.

3 – Reflections.

4 – Blinding bright flashes of light (Sorry, I can’t control the sun :lol)

5 – Which quickly turn to almost total darkness (I don’t know how to control the light levels on this camera either OK :lol ?)

6 – The cat howling to get into the prop room.

7 – My rambling.

8 – Any shaking. (This camera is way too frackin’ light, and its not easy to walk backwards :darnkids ! )

Oh, like that wasn’t enough, I also don’t know how to edit (yet), so this is a continuous video using record, pause & resume only.

If you don’t mind all that :lol, enjoy :)

It took 2 hours to convert 1.5 Gigs from MP4 to AVI, and another 1.5 hours to upload it to youtube, so enjoy :darnkids

:lol

If there is any particular replica or area you want to see more of, just let me know :)

I have also made 2 other small videos.

One is of the turntables, and I put that in post 1733 …. where the crappy previous video is :lol.

The other is of the Jumanji Board, which is in post 1752 with the pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back