My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival : The Godfather

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - 2 NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mum

Is the new years resolution now officially broken or are these still ' last years purchases' ;)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mummy

And here's John's (Gordon Gekko) beautiful work of art, the Triangle of Light from Tomb Raider.

Ok, now I hate you... :lol

Still not started my TR Collection yet, but this is one of the most wanted pieces...

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - 2 NP Star Trek, Tomb Raider, The Mum

bloody hell Alan, that is an collection and a half! I am surprised that you've not opened your room up as a museum and charge people... :)

Is the new years resolution now officially broken or are these still ' last years purchases' ;)

If you count the small items, yes :(. If you count the Triangle, no. I've been waiting for that since December :lol

Ok, now I hate you... :lol

Still not started my TR Collection yet, but this is one of the most wanted pieces...

But I still love you :lol It is indeed a very good piece to start your collection with :thumbsup

bloody hell Alan, that is an collection and a half! I am surprised that you've not opened your room up as a museum and charge people... :)

Can't. No interest here :( Which is good, as they are safe :lol

But I still love you :lol It is indeed a very good piece to start your collection with :thumbsup

Lets wait till I open my prop showoff thread one day... :lol

You got the triangle from the guy, who has some leftovers here in the RPF?

Its the coolest part, but defineatly the rarest, too...

I'm planning to present a nice display. A 1:1 Lara would be cool, but my girlfriend don't like Angelina Jolie and she would kill me, if I have another girl... :lol

So, I just take the hips... one of the best parts... :lol Of course only for the holster, belt & the two guns. I would add the medallion, the triangle of course and there are some coins availabe from part 2.

The orb would be nice, long time ago RelicMaker want to make one, but I guess the project is buried in oblivion...

Oh. if you ever find props from Death becomes her, let me know... Not the best movie at all, but these props are defineatly rare and so it would hit my nerve to own 'em... :)

Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Star Trek

chang2-907x503.jpg

In the Klingon fan circles, this pin is normally refereed to a "General Chang's Neck Pin" . I have seen this pin refered to as a medal of honor (which contradicts the pin you acquired above),the High Council Service Medal or the "General Pin". I can see the HC service pin working in this case because just about every major character we saw on screen who wore this pin was in the High Council. The latter does and doesn't make sense to call it the "General Pin" because a General would normally wear his rank on his neck opposite of his division pin. But as you can see Chang's uniform didn't have those pins, so it would make sense that the pin would be identified by that. As you stated, General Korrd had the pin on his coat and would lead one to lean to that assumption as well.

All in all the names of many of the pins worn by the Klingons are not official as they have been named by the fans. So which ever you want to call it is perfectly fine. I think the way you displayed them is a very inventive and awesome looking. I might have to lift that idea. I have been thinking of building a Klingon-inspired shadow box for the awards (fan and canon) I have earned or collected. I will say this again, Tom does an awesome job with his pieces and if anyone needs quality artist made Klingon medals for their collections, then he is the best out there. Just hit up eBay and you'll find him.

I look forward to more pics of you collection, it's most impressive!
:cheers

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrival - Stargate Universe (miniscule build)

I saw the 2 seasons of Stargate Universe a couple of months ago, and am 'ashamed' to say that although I liked it (and when it was getting good they cancel it !), I was not really 'attracted' to any of the props.

Except for one :cool

It is small (very small :lol), but as soon as I saw it during the episode, I wanted it :lol.

Took me all this time just to get round to doing it.

It's the Alien Tracking Device from the episode "Divided". It was implanted near Rush's heart by the aliens in order to track Destiny, and was eventually extracted by Dr. Johanson.

Here is a screencap of the monitor while the operation was taking place.

sgutbsg1-872x498.jpg

And here it is extracted.

sgutbsg2-865x518.jpg

A closeup.

sgutbsg3-862x747.jpg

So I raided the Mrs' bead and sequin box :lol

sgutbbld-801x539.jpg

After some paint.

sgutb1-739x769.jpg

sgutb3-980x664.jpg

Pieces of flesh not included :lol

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Star Trek, Star Trek .... and Star T

Today is totally Star Trek day :)

First of all, I'll just put this here - Vulcan Kal-toh Game from Star Trek Voyager.

Self-built, and the build is here.

kaltohSGcomb-846x652.jpg

kt1-903x618.jpg

kt5-902x540.jpg

kt7-815x709.jpg

k8-809x663.jpg

kt9-807x742.jpg

kt10-805x712.jpg

kt11-799x683.jpg

My favourite episodes of Star Trek are the ones where Q appears.

He's just so :cool

So here's an action figure I got me of him :lol, in his Judge robes as he appeared, unforgettably, in TNG's "Encounter at Far Point" and "All Good Things", the first and last episodes of TNG.

But honestly, the resemblance to John de Lancie is uncanny. So very, very well made :thumbsup

q1-480x720.jpg

qcomb-965x519.jpg

qdisp-974x615.jpg

From various episodes of TNG and Deep Space Nine, the Flag of the Federation, flown during all official functions.

flagSG-895x681.jpg

fedflag1-959x461.jpg

fedflag2-961x651.jpg

See, I can still fit large things in the room :lol

Finally, from Deep Space Nine, the Staff of the Ferengi Grand Nagus :angel

nagusSG-960x383.jpg

staff12-966x630.jpg

Last edited:
Re: My Prop Replica Collection - New Arrivals - Star Trek, Star Trek .... and Star T

Awesome work on the Kal-Toh game!

Love the flag and the Nagus staff!

The action figure is scary as it is a dead ringer for John.

Funny story concerning John, He was sick at a Con in the 90's and while he was speaking one of the Con organizers took the glass he was drinking from and aunctioned it off, One glass full of Q germs.

He told me this story while we were having dinner and I warned him about throwing sensitive items out in his hotel trash can.

You mean they will pick through my trash?!

John they just auctioned off a glass you were drinking from C'mon Man! :lol

That is such a cool story !! :lol :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

Thanks for the comments :)

OK, OK, I have a confession :(

There's a reason why there's an 'innocent' emoticon in my previous post regarding the Nagus Staff.

I want one so much, that I had to do with this

nagus1-961x595.jpg

nagus2-931x630.jpg

:lol

Still, I did paint it though :lol

And the details on the staff and the Nagus himself are also fantastic :)

So, anyone got a full size Grand Nagus Staff Head to sell me please ? I've had a thread in the JY for ages now.

Put me out of my misery :lol

Last edited:

Don't you have some kind of "enlarger" in your collection you can use on the staff? ;)

Nice additions Alan - always good to see your self builds too.

Still looking for the elusive Grand Nagus Staff Head I see :( Shame as you always do the props justice when you get them too.

Your collection continues to amaze me. Jeesh.

Don't you have some kind of "enlarger" in your collection you can use on the staff? ;)

When I was younger (around 5 years ago :angel), I used to dream of owning "Danny's Tranny", from The Topper comic book :lol

I used to fantasise for hours on end what I'd do with one ! Yep, it would be pretty handy now :)

Nice additions Alan - always good to see your self builds too.

Still looking for the elusive Grand Nagus Staff Head I see :( Shame as you always do the props justice when you get them too.

Still looking though :)

Your collection continues to amaze me. Jeesh.

Thanks ! :) :thumbsup

If I could give you an award for greatest prop collection ever I would! :)

What was your first prop you ever got?

Thank you Skaar :)

If you don't count a zorro mask and sword when I was 4 years old :D, the Indiana Jones Bullwhip :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back