Awesome Sci-Fi Movie Guns

And even though it's NOT a gun, it will be seen on movie screens in the summer of 2011, and it IS the Most Powerful Weapon in the Universe, so... this makes my list...

GLmoviePowerRingRealPropCloseup.jpg

;)

Until you're up against someone in the primary color Yellow, at which point you're useless.

I do like the Star Trek Assault Phaser a lot even though it does show the 20th century pistol heritage quite plainly.

As it is though, the Trek V/VI phaser isn't bad, although it shows off it's "real gun" heritage

dsc06747.jpg

I think this version looked like it should have come with a Star Trek Barbie playset. It looks like a toy.

The TMP/WOK is probably third in my list, but I still like it a lot. Don't care for the blinky lites but oh well. :rolleyes

tmpbrickpricep2.jpg

Also a great blaster. I believe the one I have is one of Rich Coyle's light and sound ones. A good solid gun.

Original "Battlestar Galactica" was actually released as a theatrical film (in Canada I think) so you can grandfather that one in if you really want to. :lol

ktorgflat2.jpg

I love watching movies and shows and therefore, I can relate to this post a lot. Last week I added some nice series by Andy Yeatman to my watch list and I am glad that I came across this post as well because these are some of the movies that I haven’t watched before.

Great topic! My absolute faves are:-

Han Solo blaster ANH
Deckard's Blade Runner Gun
Stormtrooper Blaster ANH
Star Trek Phaser TOS
Space 1999 Stun Gun
Logans Run DS gun

Last edited:
Star Trek TOS Phaser rifle from "Where No Man Has Gone Before"
The hand phasers and the phaser cannon from "The Cage", I would so love to build a 1:1 working model of the phaser cannon!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back