1:1 Superman Statue.

Simpson!!!! I'm INSANELY jealous of this piece, I've been watching it for a while now. It's incredibly beautiful, no doubt the very BEST of it's kind. Congratulations on owning one!! Makes one hell of a display with that console, too!

Simpson!!!! I'm INSANELY jealous of this piece, I've been watching it for a while now. It's incredibly beautiful, no doubt the very BEST of it's kind. Congratulations on owning one!! Makes one hell of a display with that console, too!

Cheers for the kind comments dude, Bobby C is one hell of a guy. It's just not fair being that tallented!!!!! Was so tempted to comission a Zod too but had to haul my head in from the clouds.

Wow that is an AMAZING piece of art! I contacted Bob about a Begins cowl & am awaiting his reply. I can't even imagine what that Superman cost you.....worth every penny!

Thanks guys for the comments, Mr Grinch I can assure you that Bobby is the man for your cowl. He will not dissapoint, the guy does not do things by half. Yip the statue was pricey but for all the hours of hard work he has put into it I can understand why, the realism is scary. It's actually quite funny the ammount of people who have come into my living room and jumped.

Thanks Super Sebastian, I will be putting up a couple more pics in a few months when I get around to building a fortress style platform to propperly display Superman and the console on.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back