BTTF: Found random chair prop

Tim Allen

Sr Member
So I was watching BTTF 2 the other night and happened to pause it to go to bathroom. Upon returning I look at the screen where I had paused it during the "McFly!" Fired scene and saw a Green chair in the room he was sitting on. I was like wow that looks really familiar, so I stood up out of my chair and started staring at it. Low and behold its the same fricking chair lol, minus the color of course.

BTTF2chair2.jpg

BTTFchair.jpg

Mine
9cd307bf.jpg

453f9916.jpg

Anyways not that big of a deal but found it quite amusing.

-Tim

Last edited:
Re: BTTF: Found prop

You'll have to get fabric paint for your chair, but that's about 99% accurate. Great find. :)

Re: BTTF: Found prop

LoL, the funny thing is I was actually planning on dying it some color. Its pretty beat to hell and looks like crap, but don't know how well a green chair will go over with the miss's lol. If anyone wants to post of some HD caps that would help. I just grabbed these caps real quick off youtube so pardon the poor quality.

Last edited:
Wow, 2015's coming 5 years early! Just wait, tomorrow Toys R Us will have Pit Bulls in stock.

Your friend in time,
BOXMAN8745

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back