My 1£ Store lightsaber build

5249645932_556d6cebd6_z.jpg

Oh man, it is so janky. I designed it to look good, but it's super fragile, I don't know how I would even make a cast of it.

What about serving as a middleman for Poundland parts? With no cost limit, I assume the shroud and handle can be replaced with PVC pipe, but that center flashlight and the other detail parts are irreplaceable.

That really is a superb saber, definitely a cut above the rest and a worthy winner! I hope you enjoy the A-Wing and thanks for leaving the Deckard tie for me to choose! :)

That really is a superb saber, definitely a cut above the rest and a worthy winner! I hope you enjoy the A-Wing and thanks for leaving the Deckard tie for me to choose! :)

With all the great prizes it was really tough to choose, but I like building stuff more than having it. I can't wait for it to get here.

What about serving as a middleman for Poundland parts? With no cost limit, I assume the shroud and handle can be replaced with PVC pipe, but that center flashlight and the other detail parts are irreplaceable.

If you were really into it I'm sure we could work something out.

As far as producing a run, it seems like it'd be pretty easy to reproduce in a more serviceable fashion.

The key would be to create a decent core that looks like the original in the exposed areas. Then just reproduce the "shroud" portions from PVC. Really, this design could be made into a decent dueling saber without too much effort.

Well played, Durrett. Seriously nice design and execution. :thumbsup

I saw the edge of your sketchbook, in one of the images. Would you mind posting a scan of your development sketches?

Well played, Durrett. Seriously nice design and execution. :thumbsup

I saw the edge of your sketchbook, in one of the images. Would you mind posting a scan of your development sketches?

OK, here you go. I don't have a scanner yet, I can't seem to find one that will run off of a laptop. Any suggestions about that would be great.

ls%2Bsketch.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back