TMNT fans: Turtle eyes and size

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Strange question to be sure. Are the size of the turtles' eyes the same as humans or are they bigger? I know they look bigger but is that just due to the odd proprtions of their heads?
Opinions?

I'm assuming they're at least a bit larger due to the heads being larger. At least that's how they looked in the cartoons and movies.

Yeah, I'm doing a movie style head and I gotta tell you, human sized eyes look pretty close...

With the movie heads they may have done that because those were more realistic proportions because in the cartoons the turtles were shorter than the humans it seemed. Plus in the movies didn't they have to use the eyes to see out of to act?

May I ask a favor? Could someone post a pic of one of the turtles (preferably a some-what close-up) with a human standing beside them for eyeball camparison?

har har har

TurtleWEB.jpg

okay - i found these - looks like the eyes are a bit bigger.
tmnt3.jpg

turtlesintime03.jpg

Hey Funky,

it seems like the eyes are a bit wider. On the head I have they look larger but really not that much so. You could def get away with regular human eyes me thinks.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back