Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

I noticed that one part was an entire famous vessel, so I found a low res model of it and scaled it down and painted it one color. Saved me a lot of time, and made me feel part of a great tradition, heh. Bonus points if you can spot the kitbashed part.

HMMMMM... I have no idea...

lunarclue.jpg

-Angel

You got it.

I'm going to be kitbashing more and more from here on out, referring back to the Kit ID threads for the 5' Falcon. Really saves me a hell of a lot of time. Kind of feels like cheating, but then again not at all.

yeah thought you might like that:lol

Have a look through these, i found some real gems to help me with my echo base scene. Pretty much feel like it's my birthday after finding some of these shots.

Timeline Photos | Facebook

Who thought facebook could be such a fountain of "useful" information:popcorn

Hey, thought I'd try to give back on the reference side of things:

Flooby Nooby: Empire Strikes Back - Rare Documentary

footage from a lost ESB documentary, including extensive shots in Echo base, Cloud City, and even some shots of Falcon interior under construction. Quality is sadly a little low, but there's a lot of mystery spots (in Echo base especially), that I'd never seen even blurry, so I'm happy.

in the meantime, I working out all kinds of new details based on that image LordHorus posted, including all new textures. New reference is such a blessing and a curse: my instant reaction was "So awesome look at all the details I never could see before! .... look at all the work I have to do..."

Excellent! I've never seen any part of that before. I love the technical aspects of heating the film in the spools and changing out the oil for the colder temperatures.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back