Screen Accurate Millennium Falcon Cockpit (CG Model)

NO WAY! I hate you... You cannot continue to fill my head with new projects! :)

Beautiful work, my friend. Have you seen the "Cross Section" cartoon drawings? That might help shed some light on the overall layout?

Thanks guys. Check this out.

attachment.php

Sorry to repeat myself but great job Steve !

If you allow me I just would like to do a small remark: The circular door section presents what looks like "pre-defined" profiles (circular and rectangular blanked holes) ready to be cut out to give way to the pipes, like the two used for the 2 big pipes.

Unfortunately the 6 small pipes over the door don't use these holes and go through the wall just like this. It would have been better to have the pipe matching the profiles.

Except that it's all good !

Thanks again guys,

darthswen, I see what you mean. There are a few more greebles I have to add to those cut out panels in the circular door ways. One of the details I will be updating, will be to cut out those sections you're talking about.

in the meantime, here's the last of those renders.

that red light is a little out of control, gotta dial that back a bit.

attachment.php

Also, just for fun, here's a cut away of the entire "Rebel Cruiser" movie set and redressed Falcon Main Hold. Note this was all built from production plans...

Also, thanks for bearing with me on this digression. Realize that it's connected to the thread topic in the loosest possible way. But as it is a digression (because I have to stop myself before I try to make a full walkthrough of the Blockade Runner, which would have to include a bridge and exterior based on the studio-scale model) I don't feel like it quite merits its own thread.

Back to the cockpit soon. I promise.

Also, thanks for bearing with me on this digression. Realize that it's connected to the thread topic in the loosest possible way. But as it is a digression (because I have to stop myself before I try to make a full walkthrough of the Blockade Runner, which would have to include a bridge and exterior based on the studio-scale model) I don't feel like it quite merits its own thread.

Back to the cockpit soon. I promise.

So you are saying that we may get a full walk through of the blockade runner:love

:love Always so stunning of accuracy and full of detail ... I love it! (but is it really worthwhile to stipulate it? hehe). :)
And thank you for your very clear answer Steve, even if I'm a bit late ... Wow, one month already! I haven't seen the month pass, there ... :wacko

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back