ROTS-Clone Commander Neyo Costume.

Anubis

I bought this costume a few weeks ago form a friend here in the uk, complete and ready to wear, so I am not taking any credit for it's build etc. But I did have to re-trim it to fit myself and had to re-do the weathering on some parts of the armour. The armour I believe is an OCSC item as for the hemet I'll find out as I haven't the paperwork to hand. The photo's were taken last month at Collectormania in London and it was it's first time out with myself, it did get quite a fair amount of attention and I did manage to get a couple of photo's with Alice Krige ( the Borg Queen, First Contact ) And she loved the costume and was fantastic to talk too. Still got a few minor tweeks to do to it as the shins need a little more taking out and the thighs the same, but I am happy with him, I fitted the ron-fx into the belt pouches as well as the battery packs as I don't want to de-kit to turn the voice effects off,also fitted cooling fans into the lid with twin battery packs incase one runs out while trooping. Anyway hope you guys like the Neyo, look forward to reading your thoughts and comments guys and thanks for looking!

155501_1473709208395_1403622925_1038799_5881694_n1.jpg

76599_1473709488402_1403622925_1038800_2929855_s1.jpg

76805_1473709048391_1403622925_1038798_4210272_n1.jpg

155410_472740673555_827113555_5534701_6097347_s1.jpg

DSC00265.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Last edited:
Re: ROTS-Clone Commander Neyo Cosume.PIC'S ADDED.

The helmet looks like an OSCS too. I have an SGB version with a sharper visor. Looks very nice. I gots love for Neyo

Re: ROTS-Clone Commander Neyo Cosume.PIC'S ADDED.

Very nice. :thumbsup This is the version I would like to do one of these days. :cool

Thanks for the great comments on the Neyo guys. I can't take any credit for the initial costume build as I didn't build him, I only re-trimmed him to fit me and re-do the paint, weathering where I had done the re-working on the costume.

Was great to meet you aswell at London Collectormania Daz and thanks again for the Neyo, he's awesome!!! Look forward to seeing your Judge out an about and to catching up with you next year mate.

Just wish they had given Neyo a bigger part in the film as he is an awesome looking Clone command trooper, the lid just blows me away!!!

I'll be posting up a few more photo's later tonight as I've been asked to do a guest appearance to help raise much needed funds for a childrens charity called Clic Sargant at our local Tesco supermarket.

Last edited:
It looks really nice - I'd dirty up your command sash and buckle (they look too clean :) )...

The sides for the connection between front and back & cod and butt are interesting...what material did you use?

Great to see fellow Neyos

IMG_7056.jpg

Great looking costume! Neyo is one of my favorite clones as far as armor (actually, I like all of the clone commanders). Helmet is definitely an OSCS. I have one and I don't blame you for being blown away by it. It's awesome! Agai, great suit, brother! :thumbsup

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back