leonard hofstadter wrist watch?

Any screen caps?

Best I can do (promo pic) with such little effort lol...

You can barely see the watch, but can see the distinctive 'black arrow' side which matches the Suunto brand, and the two push buttons...

80044290.jpg

xlander.jpg

^ From the photo, the black "arrow" could juste reflection from a polished steel case. A dial shot would be more helpful.

Well not an easy thing to find pics of, best bet is to watch the show and have a look. Though its definitly a Suunto, not sure if its the x-lander for sure though. Just what I've heard

^ From the photo, the black "arrow" could juste reflection from a polished steel case. A dial shot would be more helpful.
You can get a clear view of the watch halfway through The Cornhusker Vortex, albeit not closeup. The Black "arrow" is definitely there:

VeBzs.png

Well not an easy thing to find pics of, best bet is to watch the show and have a look. Though its definitly a Suunto, not sure if its the x-lander for sure though. Just what I've heard
If the watch is one of the current Suunto range then with its colour scheme it has to be an X-lander Black.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back