Ninja Turtle Michelangelo sculpt

batfan10

Sr Member
In progress:

106_2561.jpg

mikey.jpg

almost ready for molding but not too sure how to do it. I a bit apprehensive on messing up lol

search a guy on youtube called "Smooth-On, Inc."
he does all that casting stuff with resin, etc.
shoot him a message, sure he can help you out, he replied to my pms :thumbsup

great sculpt, looks spot-on :)

thank you for the comments. I'll be sure to PM him thanks!

I just used a 1/2 manaquin body. So there is a think layer of clay. At the time I didnt know you could have wire frames to save time and material

press5.jpg

heres a good profile shot of Mikey, yours is very close it looks like you need to flatten out the nose area a bit, and make it a wee bit longer. I have a few other decent shape shots if you'd like, and even though the pic says raphael, its def a pic of mikey

press5.jpg

heres a good profile shot of Mikey, yours is very close it looks like you need to flatten out the nose area a bit, and make it a wee bit longer. I have a few other decent shape shots if you'd like, and even though the pic says raphael, its def a pic of mikey

Any pictures would be great! Unfortunaly it's hard to figure out there true shape. I tried getting photos that were not mid sentence and would be closest to what the mask would look like pre electronics.

Here's some more pics at different angle

DSC04900.jpg

DSC04901.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back